12

Jiyeon

Another day after the dramatic day yesterday. Today I am quite excited because I'm going to see Hyunjun for the first time. Although he didn't want to, I'm sure he'll go. But I still need to be at SMent.

taeyongie.lee

Jiyeonctzen
Let's get ramen and order chickens later

taeyongie.lee
It's literally 9 in the morning and you're not gonna see me until 5 but you're already planning on what to do

taeyongie.lee
And you don't even know if I'm going or not

Jiyeonctzen

JiyeonctzenC'monnn just this once

Jiyeonctzen
C'monnn just this once

taeyongie.lee
Okay, geez I'll try

Jiyeonctzen
Good

Jiyeonctzen
Hey what's the best thing you can do at Han river

taeyongie.lee
How would I know that

taeyongie.lee
It's your plan anyway

Jiyeonctzen
Disrespectful but okay. Meet up with me or you'll drown

taeyongie.lee
Sure

taeyongie.lee
But I need to go

Jiyeonctzen
Mmm. Bye 💚
seen 9:42 am

I arrived at SMent only to see a stressed-out Jaein plopped on a chair. "What's wrong with you, you look like you misplaced your brain somewhere" I looked at her image in front of me, she looks like she hasn't rested for days. "Do you know how hard it is?" she mumbled, "How hard it is to look out for EXO?" she talked barely audible. I chuckled looking at her worn out face. "Those men are older than me but they act like three year old kids" she complaint, now looking more lively but still tired.

After I tidied up my stuff I made my way to the dance practice room to remind a member which is Taeyong that he will be recording today. I walked inside and told him that he needs to be at the studio in 30 minutes. "Can you come with me?" he asked, "I can... But why?" I answered him with a question. "Because" "Just come with me," he said while looking annoyed, I chuckled at him and said, "Of course I'll go!" while smiling at him. His eyes shifted from looking cutely annoyed to soft. He suddenly grabbed my arm and whispered to my ears, "Thanks" he whispered making me shiver, what's wrong with him! He stepped back, now with a piercing gaze. Mood swings, and just like that he walked away, to his members.