2

Jiyeon POV

Here I am tossing and turning in my bed still still not sure if my mind is not mistaken about the little incident earlier. Was it really him? NCT's Taeyong? Those giggles and his eyes looked a lot like Taeyong's. I questioned myself while turning to face the ceiling. Anxiously, I texted Jaein to confirm if they were already back.

Me:
Yah! KIM JAEIN!

JAEIN:
Why?
Did something happened?

Me:
Nothing, I just wanted
to ask you about somethingg

JAEIN:
What is it?

Me:
Is NCT 127 already
back in Korea?

JAEIN:
Yea, they just started
promoting their new
song, why?

Me:
Oooh okiee
thank you very kamsa
for the confirmation hahaha

JAEIN:
SMH YOU'RE ALWAYS
CONFUSED ABOUT
EVERYTHING

Me:
IT AIN'T MY FAULT
FOR HAVING TRUST
ISSUES BITCH

JAEIN:
TRUST ISSUES MY ASS
GUESS WHO SAID SHE'S
ALREADY AT THE CAFÉ
BUT WHEN I GOT THERE SHE
SAID SHE'S STILL DIDN'T SHOWER

Me:
GEEZ LET IT GO
IT WAS 2 YEARS AGO FFS
LET ME LIVE I SWEAR TO JOHN'S
BANANA IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA
STOP I'M DISOWNING YOUR ASS

Me:
YOU ALSO LEFT ME WHEN
WE WERE AT THE MALL WITH
SO MANY PEOPLE, DO YOU KNOW
HOW AWKARD IT WAS, IT FEELS
LIKE PEOPL WAS JUDGING ME BITCH

JAEIN:
Okay that was actually
so funny, I can imagine
your face with all those
people lmao

Me:
woW yeA riGhT, iT wAs
sOooOoOoOO fUnnY
I AlMosT diEd beCauSe oF
LaUghinG toO muCh
-_/-

JAEIN:
Okay sorry, but I gotta go
my mom's gonna kick my ass
if I don't go to sleep now

Me:
Okay~and I hope your mom
kicks your ass~ <3

I shook my head as I put my phone at the desk. What if it was really him? I sigh while I lay in my bed falling asleep with full of questions in my head.

Taeyong POV

I smiled to myself remembering the girl at the convenience store earlier. "Thank you so much sir! I'll be more careful next time and bring my wallet~! I smiled again, cute. I thought to myself which made one of the members look at me weirdly." Hyung you're smiling for the nth time, did something good happened? " Mark questioned me. I sighed looking at him, "Nothing Mark, I just found myself interested in someone." I told him the truth as he looked at me with a surprised face. "WHAT?!? SINCE WHEN WERE YOU INTERESTED IN SOMEONE!??" He asked while yelling wich caused the other members to look at as. "Interested?... In someone?" Johnny asked can't believe that their leader is interested in someone other than his passion as an idol. "Yeah, why? Is it wrong to be interested in someone? I'm a person too Johnny hyung, I have the right to control my feelings." I said making him quiet. "I-it's not wrong to be interested in someone Taeyong-ah, but remember that you are an idol, some fans are not gonna like this at the thought of you being interested in someone, specially if it's a normal person." Johnny said and this time it was me who shut up. Johnny hyung is right, I'm an idol and she was just a random girl that I met in a convenience store, I bet she doesn't even know who I am, but what if she's a fan? I thought to myself encouraging myself. I suddenly looked to Johnny hyung. "Hyung help me find out who she is." I said with puppy eyes. Johnny looked at me with the 'I can't believe his doing it' face. "How can we know who she is, we don't even know if she's a student or working." Johnny stated, "She's a student" I said quickly. "She's a student at SOPA, i saw her wearing their uniform that time." Johnny nodded at my words. "Let's get our manager to help us with that. We can't just go to the school looking for her." I nodded, agreeing at his plan. "But for today let's just practice for our promotions shall we?" he said making me laugh softly, "Alright" I said. I'm really thankful for the members they always understand and will try to understand each others feelings. "LET'S GET ITTTT!" Mark suddenly shouted making me get back to reality. And we started practicing through the night.

Sksksksks 2nd chapter and it's getting more boringgg T^T
Hope you like ittttt :>>

-🌱