24

𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘴𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷

"Say bye to your bed Jiyeon~" Jaehyun said waving at the hospital room Jiyeon stayed in. "Bye-bye~" she waved. Jiyeon breathe in as they walked out of the hospital, she didn't like it there, if she wasn't in a coma she probably won't even pass by a hospital, the only thing she liked was the free food that was surprisingly not that bad. "You're staying in the dorms," Jaehyun stated while holding her things, Jiyeon let out a hum. "It's been a while," she overstated observing her surroundings, "You were in the hospital for how many days" Jaehyun looked at her, "Ayyy, let's go" Jiyeon elbowed Jaehyun's arm, seconds later their van arrived and they both hopped in.

Jiyeon together with Haechan and Johnny sat on the couch while Jaehyun and Taeyong sat across them. "You kinda gained weight" Haechan whispered to her, "Shut up, you're still ugly" Jiyeon did the same, the boy scoffed and rolled his eyes, "But I'm handsome..." he mumbled as he glared at Jiyeon. "Taeyong hyung Jiyeon is so mean!" Haechan shouting startling all the members that were in the living room including Jiyeon, Taeyong just stared at him then later laughed and got back to talking with Jaehyun. "You don't even call me big bro/oppa" Haechan folded his arms looking at Jiyeon, "I don't call anyone big bro/oppa though" Jiyeon stared at him seriously.

Taeyong

After Jiyeon had come back me and Jaehyun sat in the living room across them. "Should I really ask him" I whispered to him making sure she doesn't hear me, "Of course, you even got dad's permission" he said raising his eyebrows. "I'm nervous ~," I said sighing. "But you know she likes you" he laughed looking at Jiyeon and Haechan arguing, "Just tell her you love him, I'm sure she'll love you back" Jaehyun said reassuringly. "Plus she's almost gonna go back to school, which means she's gonna be busy again" I slid into the couch while whining, I should really confess.

Jiyeon

Damn, I really do love him that much huh? I talked to myself looking at Taeyong who laid flat on the couch, he fell asleep earlier. It was time for dinner. I crouched down to his level, wow his beauty still shocks me. I slowly poked his cheeks, he didn't wake up, I poked him again and he grabbed my arms stopping me from what I was doing as he opened his eyes looking straight at me so I looked away from him. I cleared my throat as I stood up, "D-dinner is ready" I stuttered, "Okay" he stood up dragging my hand as we walked to the kitchen.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘰𝘹𝘦𝘳❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Jiyeon

Jeff's_Bread
Yo Jiyeons where are you

Jiyeonctzen
I'm just chilling at the rooftop

Jiyeonctzen
Why?

Jeff's_Bread
Nothing lmao

Jeff's_Bread
I thought you ran away

Jiyeonctzen
Tf why would I run away

Jiyeonctzen