8

Jiyeon POV

I was at the staff room not knowing what to do when I remembered one part of the building that I really wanna go. The rooftop. I quickly stood up and pulled out my earphone and my phone from my bag and hurriedly ran to the elevator pushing the button to the rooftop.

I walked out of the elevator and to the stairs which the rooftop was held. I turned the knob to open the door and-- the view is so amazing how. I walked closer to the edge to see the view clearer as I inhaled the fresh air that was blowing. I sat down and untangled my earphone, plugged it into my phone, played some music and wore it. I leaned my head back and stared at the beautiful sky and drifted to sleep without knowing.

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder and I fluttered my eyes open to see who it was. When I saw the man in front of me I widen my eyes while standing up straight and bowed. He just chuckled and sat on the bench I was on. I looked down feeling embarrassed at the moment. I probably look like shit right now. Being self conscious I brushed my hair with my fingers and cleared my throat.

"Can I ask what you are doing here?" I managed to say.

"I saw you earlier, and thought you might need someone to talk with" he answered.

He tapped the spot on the bench beside him motioning me to sit down. I hesitantly did what he said and sat beside him. He looked at me and smile and I awkwardly returned him one.

"You're interesting" he said breaking the ice between us.

"What?" I looked at him couldn't believe my ears. He smiled and looked down and returned his eyes to me. "You're interesting Jung Jiyeon" he said again but this time with my full name which surprised me. "How did you know my full name?" I asked him. "I saw your name tag that day" he simply answered, I was confused by what he said but he continued. "At the convenience store... It was you right?" he asked and that's where it hit me. It was really him. "It was you? The guy?" I asked him and he nodded his head. Now that I think of it, I was right, from the chuckle to the smile and the way he talks. "Do you remember now?" he ask and I nodded my head. He looked at me and smiled so I smiled back this time it was a real one. He pulled his phone and looked at the time and stood up so I also did. "I need to go, break is over" he said and I smiled and nodded "I'll also get going" I said and we bowed to each other while he he walked to the door and walked in.
I also got ready to go and walked inside.

I looked for Jaein and saw her at the staff room taking a nap. Well I don't care if she's asleep. I ran to her and shook her awake which surprised her. "You won't freaking believe what happened" I said as she looked at me in confusion "Taeyong... Taeyong talked to me" I continued "What!?" she shouted to which earned a look from the other staff that wa there. I covered her mouth.

"Be quiet geez" I said.

"Bitch how to be quiet in this situation" she answered.

"Gurl at least I didn't die in front of him" I said giving her the 'ya know what I mean look'.

"Tell me what happened"

In the end I told Jaein what happened up there and her reaction was what my reaction was. I pulled out my phone and texted someone who's one of us.

taeyongie.lee

Yoyoyo
Guess what happened

What, happened?

Lee freaking Taeyong
talked to me
shshdhdhsshsgshdhdh

Really?!
I'm surprised you're still alive lmao

I KNOWWW T°T
I almost died but I didn't lmao