11

3rd person POV

"Hyung! What took you both so long? Don't you know how hungry we are!?" Haechan shouted when Taeyong stepped inside the practice room. The older just rolled his eyes and brought the food to the floor. Meanwhile, Jiyeon was giggling behind the boy. "But what really went on, what took you so long?" this extent it was Johnny who asked. "A drunk man was getting vicious over a minor accident," Jiyeon stated from behind Taeyong. The boy in front just sulked. Jiyeon saw it and peeked at him, "What? Don't tell me you're still irritated by what I did earlier" she stated. "You should've been cautious, I was worried for you." The boy shot back. "You were also gonna be in trouble if I didn't do that" she reasoned. "I was worried about you too," she mumbled while staring at the ground. She looked up and came upon his gaze containing so many emotions. He sighed and said, "I'm sorry" his eyes not leaving hers, "It's alright, I'm also sorry if I said something that made you terrible," she mumbled. Jiyeon was shocked when Taeyong unexpectedly hugged her and whispered to her 'sorry' continuously. She felt guilty for what she did earlier. She hugged the boy back. Moments later, they let go of each other feeling embarrassed. "I nearly cried" both of them glanced to their side only to witness a Haechan hugging Doyoung's arm. The two looked at each other and chuckled while they heard Jaehyun shouting for them to eat.

Jiyeon POV

Why did he suddenly hug me earlier? I still feel bad geez. I glanced at Taeyong who was in front of me. He's munching like a baby again, how can he be a 24 year old. I sighed and shoved food to my mouth. Btw, why were we so sensitive earlier. I shook those thoughts off and continued to what I was doing.

I chose to clean up our mess while the members rest a little bit. As I was cleaning up the table Doyoung came to me. "I'm sorry," he mumbled. "For what?" I asked while looking at him, "Taeyong-Hyung..." "He's sometimes emotional" he continued "I understand, but I prefer not to talk about what happened earlier, it'll affect us more, I'm sorry," I said and he smiled, "I get it. I hope you guys feel better soon." He said and I smiled at him. He got back to the other members as I finished cleaning up.

I plopped myself on the couch as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Not knowing what to do I messaged the only person I talk to.

taeyongie.lee

Jiyeonctzen
Yo

taeyongie.lee
What's up?

Jiyeonctzen
Hey, we've been friends for almost a week now. Do you wanna like, meet up?

taeyongie.lee
Meet up? Are you sure?

Jiyeonctzen
Yeah. Is something wrong?

taeyongie.lee
No no.! I was just surprised lol

Jiyeonctzen
But I really want to meet up though oop-

taeyongie.lee

JiyeonctzenTomorrow at 5 pm at Han river be there or be square

Jiyeonctzen
Tomorrow at 5 pm at Han river be there or be square

taeyongie.lee
I-

taeyongie.lee
Are you serious

taeyongie.lee
Didn't you notice that I indirectly said no

taeyongie.lee
Oh, so now you're avoiding me

taeyongie.lee
You're crazy

taeyongie.lee
You'll avoid me more if we meet
(message not sent!)

Jiyeonctzen is offline

Why does he not want to meet up? Eh, still, he better be there. "Jiyeon!" I heard Jaehyun's voice calling me, "Yes?" I asked him looking up from my phone, " Can we talk for a moment?" He asked me and I stood up as I walk to him. We got outside and he sighed closing the door, why did he want to talk? "I have a really important question I have to ask you." "What is it?" I asked him, "Do you... Do you perhaps know who your dad is?" He asked and I was confused, why is he bringing dad up? "I, I don't really remember his name" I answered him, "Why are you asking me this?" I continued with a question. He just nodded his head while I looked at him confused. "So you really don't remember anything," he said, I became more confused. What does he mean? "Your mom didn't tell you?" He asked again. Now he's bringing up mom. "Tell me what?" I said.

"We're siblings"

"What?!"

"Yeah, me and dad moved to America when you were 5, and a year later we found out that you were included in a car accident and was in a coma for almost a year, you couldn't remember anything, even mom" he explained, I wasn't able to say anything but I had the urge to cry. "Tell me what mom said about dad, but, " he demanded, "She told me when I was 12 that dad left us when I was 10, and she also told me that I was her only child" I answered him with watery eyes. I was looking down and felt tears trickling down my cheeks, Jaehyun saw it and immediately welcomed me to his embrace, I was sobbing in his chest like a baby.

"Time to go home!!" We both heard Haechan shouting from inside, we parted from each other and I wiped my tears though it's still obvious that I cried, "Tell them I got home earlier" I said to Jaehyun, "I will" he answered and I thanked him he got inside as I sighed What the actual fuck is happening to my life, it's messier than my morning hair. It's so dramatic it's like me when I see my grades. Okay, let's just go home. I walked to the elevator and got to the staff room to get my things, I asked one of them where Jaein was and she said she already got home a while ago.

I plopped myself to bed after doing my routine and change into my pajamas. Was all that Jaehyun said earlier true? Today is so messed up. Let's go to sleep. I thought about the things that happened today but just slept because why not, sleep is as important as eating-

Another update~

I changed the 'at what age did Jaehyun go to America' oop-
Okay bye, I hope you enjoyyy~
It's getting more dramatic the hell is wrong with me

-🌱