14

We were walking alongside the street in silence. Nobody dared to talk, both of us were anxious about each other, and each other's feelings. Now walking through the bridge Taeyong abruptly stopped and looked at me, "What is it?" I asked him now standing in front of him. He took my hand and walked closer to me while closing his eyes slowly while I did the same. After that, I felt his soft lips aligning perfectly with mine. I grabbed him by the neck while his hands wandered to my waist and neck. The kiss ended and we both looked at each other while he smiled and I didn't know how to react. "You know what?" He asked, "What?" I answered him. "Starting today you're mine" he announced.

"Ow!" I hissed while rubbing my nose now giving attention to my surroundings, I looked in front of me only to see a pole. Embarrassed, I looked around to see if someone saw what happened and thank God no one was paying attention. "Dang it! I was at the best part!" I said looking at my phone but decided to close it. "Ow, my nose hurts so bad" I mumbled rubbing my nose again this time looking at my reflection on my phone to see if it's okay. I continued walking until I arrived at SMent, greeting whoever was there.

"Jung Jiyeon!" I heard a manager calling me, it was NCT 127's manager. I hurriedly walked to him and asked him what was wrong, "Can you take over me for 2 weeks? I have had some emergency with my family, you're the only one I can trust" he explained, "Thank you for the trust but, 2 weeks? Isn't that too long?" I asked him, "Eyy, It's gonna be fine," he said while giving me a pat on my shoulder and walked away, before he could completely go away he said one more thing, "Ah, I forgot NCT 127 is having a schedule in LA! He shouted from a distance and I looked at him in disbelief with my mouth open. I sighed and walked to where NCT 127 was while scratching my head.

First thing I did when I walked inside the practice room was literally slumped myself on to the couch and sighed. I'm literally stressed right now, and I can't even imagine the amount of stress these idols are having. I looked at them as they danced their bodies with full passion, they're overdoing themselves considering they were just practicing, how the hell do they do this shit. I was zoning out that I didn't notice that they were on break, " JUNG!! JIYEON!! he shouted, Jaehyun yelled at my ear while shaking my shoulders, I was back on my right mind and a looked at him, "WHAATTTT!" I shouted back while he was still shaking my shoulders, he laughed and stopped shaking my shoulders. "What's wrong?" He asked now sitting beside me, "I'll be your manager for two weeks" I said straight to the point to where he frowned, "Aren't you happy?" He asked me again, "It's not that I hate it, I'm just quite nervous. I'm just a 17-year-old teenager managing a freaking boy group who's older than me. What if you guys get in trouble? What if I get in trouble?" I explained to him what was on my mind as to where he paid attention. "Cute," he said while smiling "Don't worry~! Okay?" he said now pinching my cheeks and shaking them while I just whined more which made Jaehyun giggle loudly. "Ah, before I forget" Jaehyun started while I was caressing my cheek which he pinched. "Dad said he wanted to meet you," he said looking at me, I stopped what I was doing and looked at him like I'm saying I'm not ready yet with my eyes, "Don't worry, I told him we would meet after our schedules" he clarified like he understood the look on my eyes to which I sighed in relief.

We all decided to go home together, as we were getting ready I decided to ask something, "By the way when are you gonna go to LA?" I asked Johnny who was beside me, "LA? I think 2 days from now" he answered looking at me. "It's okay~~," Yuta said who was also in the room. He patted my head while walking out of the room where the other members was. Now Yuta's hand was on my head making me his arm stand and I just pouted. "Let's get going guys" Doyoung said as we walk out of the building. We walked together since we found out that we live in the same neighborhood. As we were walking and chatting, Taeyong can to me and said, "You look stressed these days" he looked at me with a worried gaze, I managed to give him a smile to tell him I'm okay, I was really tired. Seconds later he held my hand and bought them to the pocket of his hoodie, "The weather is getting cold, you should wear warm clothes" he reasoned out. I chuckled at his silly excuse as we walked.