13

Jiyeon

"Hey," he said smiling.

I stood there dumbfounded of what is happening. "Taeyong?" I ask still don't know how to react while he just stands there grinning widely. "What are you doing here?" I asked him again, "Jaehyun said you had something to do" I continued. He pulled out his phone and started typing on it. After he had done that I got a notification from Hyunjun saying "I'm here". I looked at Taeyong " I'm here" he said, "You. You're taeyongie.lee?" I asked him for the nth time while he giggled and gave me a nod. "You're joking right?" I asked looking at him, and he shook his head no. "Let's have fun today," he said stepping closer to me and putting his arm on my shoulder.

After that unexpected situation, we settled down and ordered some chicken and spicy rice cake. We were munching on our food quietly, then I decided to break the ice. "I still can't believe what's happening right now," I mumbled looking at him. "Were you surprised?" He asked me while chuckling. I nodded at him and ate a piece of spicy rice cake. "Hey," he said looking at me and I hummed in reply also looking at him, he came closer while looking at my lips. As he came closer he brushed his thumb on the side of my lips wiping off a little bit of sauce. After he had done that he licked the same thumb with the sauce while I widen my eyes. Flustered, I quickly looked away to lessen the awkwardness between us.

He stood up and said, "Stand up, we have to go somewhere" I looked up to see his hands extended, I hesitantly took it and stood up. We were walking away from the park, it looked like an arcade. We walked inside the arcade and a smile grew on my lips to see so many games, I haven't been in an arcade for so long. We bought some tokens and I ran to one of my favorite game. Both of us was having a great time, playing fun games together was more fun. After the fun games, we saw a photo booth at the corner of the arcade. "Hey, let's take pictures!" I excitedly said while pulling Taeyong in the booth.

"Today was really fun," I said as we walked side by side, Taeyong insisted that he would walk me home. I stopped on my track when we arrived at the front of my house. "My house is here" I looked at him, "Thank you for today," I said smiling. He gave the smile back as he stepped closer and welcomed me to a warm hug which I gladly took. "Sleep well okay?" he said as he let go of me, I nodded at him and he smiled widely. "I'll go now" he said while grabbing my shoulders, I chuckled as I nodded my head again. He walked away while looking and waving at me occasionally. When he was out of my site I walked inside and plopped myself on the bed after the long tiring day.

As I was scrolling down the internet I received a notification from Instagram. I tapped on it to see that someone had messaged me. His/her username looks familiar though.

Jeff's_Bread messaged you

Accept|Decline

Jeff's_Bread

Wassup

Jiyeonctzen
Sorry but bitch who?

Jeff's_Bread