•Awe, I Annoy You•

{•Unedited•}
~Atticus's POV~

I wake still feeling like shit. After accidentally saying Bexley's name, Chelsey immediately left without another word. I'm fucking lucky I don't have to go into the office today. Maybe I should call and apologize, but I feel that could just make it worse if it's over the phone.
"Morning," Marissa says, walking in the kitchen. Her hair is knotted mess at the top of her head. Mascara is smeared under her eyes, making her look ridiculous. "How was your night? Oh wait, I know because I could fucking hear everything, you sick freaks!" My face heats up with embarrassment. I had forgot she was going to be staying the night.
"I'm sorry, I forgot you were here," I say. She shakes her head, opening the fridge. "Why do you hate her so much anyways? She's not a bad person."
"Maybe not, she could save baby kittens in he her free time for all I know, but her personality is shit. Every time I've had to talk to her she's been a bitch. She looks at you like you're a slob of meat; it's disgusting." I shouldn't of got her started.
I turn away from her, grabbing my water off the counter. "Maybe I want to be looked at like meat."
••••••
~Bexley's POV~

"You're so fucking stupid," Alaric says, hitting me repeatedly with a pillow. I eventually manage to catch it before it make contact and throw it off to ten side. He's not the last bit happy with me that I accidentally moaned Atticus's name with Zavian. I thought he'd be happy about it because he wants us to be together. "You just dug yourself a big whole with the two of them."
"You think I don't know that? I even contemplated calling my mom...and yours for advise. I've been stressed the fuck out," I tell him. If I told one of them eventually the whole family would know. When my mom told my Aunt Dot that I was dating Scar it spread like wildfire.
"You know Atticus is going to be here soon to drop Marissa off," Alaric warns me. I was wondering where she was. Instead of saying anything I just flop onto my bed, resting my eyes. "How the hell do you even moan someone else's name? Doesn't that take effort?"
"Apparently not."
•••••••

When the door finally opens, Alaric shoots up from her bed. I didn't want to be alone when she got here incase Atticus was with her. And he is. The short sleeve t-shirt hugs his body in the right spots. His green eyes find mine, but don't stay with them for long.
"Thank god you're here. Can I leave now?" Alaric asks like this was the worst thing in the world. He was judging our closet the whole time, rating things from one to ten. He was having the time of his life. I gesture to the door, rolling my eyes.
"How was your night?" She asks me, setting her backpack on her bed. My face heats up a few degrees, my cheeks probably blushing.
"It was good. Yours?" She shakes her head, glaring over at Atticus. I take that as an answer.   Atticus reaches behind him and opens the door. He looks at me for a minute as if he's thinking of saying something, but instead leaves. I turn my attention towards Marissa.
   "He's not happy with me," she says. I force myself off the bed and to the door. "Where are you going?"
    "I'm bored," is the only answer I give before leaving. Looking down the hall, he's already quite a ways down. Damn, people with long legs move fast. I speed walk after him, not wanting to draw attention by running even though that would be better. "Atticus."
     He stops at the door while I catch my breath a few steps away. My hair hangs in front of my face and back, probably making me look like a mess. I straighten up and walk with him outside. It's the coldest it's been so far this year. He doesn't say anything as I walk close behind him.
    "What's wrong?" I ask. He unlocks his truck, only glancing at me. What the hell did I do? If this is about Marissa why can't he work it out with her? There's no reason to take it out on me. I open the passenger door and get in.
    "I didn't invite you for the ride," he says. I smile dramatically at him, putting the seatbelt on. "I don't want to talk about anything with you."
     "Well I do. Let's start with why you're being so grumpy?"
    "Why does everyone call me grumpy?" It's one of my biggest pet peeves when someone answers a question with another question. Despite of "not inviting me for the ride", he pulls out of the parking space. I look down at the floor to see my jacket. I don't remember leaving it in here, but this explains why it's missing. "You left it at my apartment the...the last time you were there."
    "You keep forgetting to bring it back?" I ask. He nods, paying close attention to the road. I look out the window, trying to think of what can make him talk. He's like a brick wall when he wants to be. He could easily just tell me what's bugging when to get this over with, but he's the difficult one.
     "Why are you here?" He asks.
    "Cause you left the parking lot with me still in the truck. Me being with you is technically your fault," I tell him. He closes his eyes for a second, taking a deep breath. Pushing his buttons has become my favorite daily activity. "I just want to know why you're being an asshole today? Not that there much a difference from every other day, but I usually know why. The reason is usually I did something to piss you off, but I haven't."
      He pulls into the parking lot of the apartment complex, jaw ticking. I get out of the truck when he parks before him, wanting to trap him into answering my questions. He gets out when he sees me standing on between his car and the other person's so he can't get out.
    "You know I can easily knock you out of the way just by walking," he says. I cross my eyes, popping out of a knee to be more dramatic. He sighs, turning around. My brows pull together in confusion until I realize he's walking around the other side. My shoulders slump in defeat. "You gotta be smarter than that." 
      "Give me a break. I'm exhausted and you're irritating me," I tell him, following him. He shakes his head, walking faster than usual on purpose. He unlocks his door, gesturing me for me to go in first after pushing the door open. Might be an asshole, but at least his manners are still intact.
     "How was your date last night?" He asks. I scoff, crossing my arms. He grabs my forearms and drops them so they're back to hanging at my sides. "Trust me, crossing your arms only does one thing and it's not show that you're upset." I look down at my breasts awkwardly.
    "My date was okay," I say. He sets the keys down on the counter.
    "That's good. He didn't call me this time to say how it went. Saved me a headache," he says. That's because I accidentally moaned your name. "I went out with someone too."
    The feeing I get when those words leave his mouth isn't someone I can describe; it's something I haven't felt before. It's disappointment, but stronger than that. There's also hurt, but I ignore that part. He can see who he wants just like I've been doing. It's selfish of me to even be upset about him going out with another girl.
    "How did that go?" I ask, trying to sound as normal possible. I won't let him know that it does hurt my feelings the smallest bit.
    "Good," he says, looking anywhere but at me. Lies. "Why Zav anyways? What's so great about him?" You've got to be kidding me. Is his problem seriously that I went out with Zav again? I literally asking him if he was okay with it and he said he didn't care.
    "For starters, he's not rude to me," I say. He rolls his eyes. "He's a great conversationalist. He's extremely handsome. He understands things that most people won't."
    "So he's comfortable," he says. My mouth slowly closes, not sure how to respond to that. "He's just what you're used to? Someone who in a few years will have nothing but a criminal record?"
    "Watch what you're saying," I tell him. "Just because he's done some bad things doesn't mean he'll make nothing of himself. I'm sure people said that about my dad."
   "And?" He knows he's hurting me, he's saying these things on purpose. I'm biting my tongue so hard from saying things that could hurt him, especially now with the personal information that I know. "You're dad is someone who kills people, sells drugs and weapons, has a record longer than majority of people. You're telling me that's having something going for him?"
    "You don't know shit about my family or the way we are. He has a family that loves him and runs a tattoo parlor. You just think people like yourself are so much better than others. He might kill people, people that most of the time deserve to be killed, but he seems to be a lot happier than you."
     Something I said must have made him realize he needs to shut up because he doesn't say anything else. I fight the urge to cross my arms again. When he looks back at me his features have softened mildly. He still doesn't look happy, then again I don't think I've ever seen him look actually happy, but he doesn't look at mad as he did.
    "But you're right. He's comfortable and that's what I gravitate towards. He's definitely not what I want later in life, but it's not bad for now," I tell him. His silence makes me think it would have been better to just stay at the dorm.   I can't tell if he wants to apologize or yell at me. 
     "So what is it that you want then?" He asks. What do I want? It's not a question I've been asked many times before. Connie has asked a few times and I just tell her that what happens happens. I have a type that I look for specifically. "Years from now what do you want? Someone who can take care of you when you seen? Someone who you can start a family with?" He clearly doesn't know how the women in my family are if he thinks that's not possibly with a criminal.
    "I want someone who can handle my crazy family and get along with them even if it's hard," I tell him. My eyes stay locked with his. His brows are pinned together in concentration. "And someone who can deal with me better than I can deal with myself. I want to fight with someone but then listen to each other. I want someone who can love me even with how fucked up I am. Someone who isn't going to forget about me."
      He stays quiet, staying in place. I look away from him, releasing a deep breath. Taking me by surprise, he cups my face in his hands, pressing his lips against mine. If I wasn't so shocked I'd respond.
    His tongue traces my bottom lip, asking for entrance. My arms creep around his neck to bring him closer. Grabbing me at my waist, he forces me up, my body presses against his. Something about it makes me feel like I'm on fire. My legs press against the side of the couch, making me nervous I'll fall.
     He pulls his lips away from mine, but doesn't let me go. I look up at him breathlessly, not sure if I should say him or wait or him to. His thumbs brush crease the exposed skin where my shirt rode up.
     "I want you," I say just above a whisper, "but I'm scared. You're kind of mean to me." He gives me a soft smile, tugging me closer.
    "Maybe we should work on it. That way you can stop annoying me."
   "Awe, I annoy you."  He leans back down, brushing my hair out of the way. I get up on my tip toes, wanting more pressure in his kiss. Moving his legs down my body, he grabs me at my thighs and lifts me so my legs are wrapped around his waist, my hands holding him at his shoulders. This time when he starts walking towards his room I don't get nervous. I know what's to come, I least I hope I know what's coming.
    Settling me down, he presses me against the door, not giving me much room to move anything other than my arms. "You really got to learn to stop testing me."
    "It's my favorite thing to do," I tell him, stepping out of my shoes, only making me feel even smaller. "I didn't learn much from the last lesson you gave me. Only that if I keep doing it you'll spank me, which makes me want to do it." His hands grip my ass, squeezing it hard. I run my hands up his arms, looking up at him through my lashes. "I thought of it as a reward."
     Gripping my arms, he turns me around, taking steps back until I have my back to the bed. His grip on my arms hurt, but I ignore it. "If you're gonna do something, please do it already."
    "I'm gonna do something." He lets me go with force, pushing me back so I fall to the bed. I move my hair out of my face, listening to my heart beat in my ears. Pulling me to the edge, he draws down my leggings, crouching down between my legs.
    Once his lips make contact with my thighs goosebumps grow on skin. Looking down at him, he's not paying attention. He hasn't even touched close where I want him to and I'm getting wet, my underwear now having no purpose. His rough hands roam up my legs until they get to my panty line.
    Moving back a few inches he takes them off me, setting them to the side. The wonderful feeling of anticipation makes it hard for me to stay still. He holds me at my hips, placing one of my legs at his shoulder while the other hangs comfortably to the side. I sit up and remove my shirt, happy I wore a cute bra for once.
    He gets closer to my heat with every peck, one hand holding my leg in place while the other makes relaxing circles on my skin. I take a deep breath. "Stop squirming," he tells me, his hot breath brushing against me. I whimper, tired of the waiting.
    "Please," I beg, placing my hand on his. "I want to feel your mouth on me." It seems all I had to say was what I wanted. My body tenses at the contact, my chest rising and falling rapidly. Reaching behind myself, I unclasp my bra and throw it to the side, seeing no point of it anymore.
     "I love the way you react to me. So wet," he says, his voice deeper than usual. Looking down, his blazing eyes lock with mine. Something about watching him while he gives me so much pleasure turns me on even more. The look in his eyes makes me feel wanted, desirable. "I love the way you taste."
      "I'm close." My hips grind against his tongue. The mixture of his warm tongue repeatedly brushing against my clit and his tough grip on my leg and hip I'm in ecstasy. The muscles in my thoughts tighten. He moves his head just as my eyes start to squeeze shit. I squeeze my legs shut to release the now painful ache.  "Wh-Why would you do that?"
     "You said to teach you another lesson." He dips his head back between my legs, brows pinched together as he focuses on his actions. My hands grip the sheets, my knuckles turning white.
     "P-please, I need to cum," I beg, thinking maybe it's better to ask for permission. Just as I start building again he stops. Whines leave my parted lips. At this point I feel desperate. He sits up on his knees, taking his shirt off. I take in the sight of his naked upper body, memorizing every defined like. Once everything is off is when I start to get nervous.
     "You want to cum?" He asks. I nod, feeling him grind himself against me. "I want you to beg me. Tell me how badly you want me to let you cum."
     "Please, I want to so bad," I say, reaching down and grabbing him. My hand barely wraps around him completely, pumping him up and down. His abs tighten as I quicken my hands pace. "I want to feel you inside me. You can fuck me however you want, just please." Despite my pathetic attempt at "dirty" talk, he takes any hand away and positions himself.
    "Are you a virgin?" I shake my head.
   "But be careful. It was only once," I tell him, my hand resting on his side. He hovers over me, each hand on either side of my head to trap me in place. He puts one of his hands under my leg and lifts it until it's over his waist.
    His soft lips crash against mine, all gentleness gone. He slowly starts pushing in, my head falling back in pleasure and pain. The two feelings feel better combined that I would have imagined. Although I lost my virginity over a year ago, I can still feeling a painful sting that feels like ripping.
    "You're so tight and wet," he says breathlessly, his lips brushing against my jaw. My fingers play with his hair, my breasts pressed firmly against his heaving chest. I try moving my hips with his, but my eyes start to blur from tears. "Just lay still."
    I do as told, my eyes focusing on the ceiling. My hands run over his back, feeling as every muscle contracts as he thrusts slowly inside of me. The sound of his quiet groans in my ear would have made me come undone earlier permission or not.
     "Does that feel good?" He asks, his tongue grazing the area just above my breast. I tug at his hair, feeling that familiar build again. "Speak, unless I'm not going to let you cum." 
    "Yes, it feels good," I force out. "So fucking good. You-you feel so big." His hands grip my waist, my body starting to jerk with each thrust. I hold his biceps, moaning his name loudly. "Fuck me faster."
    "Not this time," he says, sweat beading his chest and shoulders. Even though he's not keeping it soft, I try speeding it up with my own movements. His hand moves around my hip and into my stomach, holding me down. "Stop." I do as told, not wanting to take the chances of him stopping.  
      "I'm gonna come," I warn even though he can probably tell. He twitches inside of me, his tongue working around my erect nipple. "Please let me." He squeezes my other breast, growling against my skin.
    "You cum when I tell you," he says. "I want to fee you cum around me. Is it starting to hurt? Holding it in?"
    "Yes," I answer, groaning in irritation. I could easily just let go and disobey like usual, but I choose to listen. "You're mouth feels so good. I want you to leave marks all over my body, make sure that I'm sore. I want to be reminded that you fucked me."
    "Fuck, Bex," he curses, his thrusts getting sloppy. "Cum," he orders me. Well, you don't have to tell me twice.
    ••••••

      "What the hell were you doing that whole time?" Marissa asks with wide eyes. I close the door softly behind me, taking small steps to the bed. Very small steps. "I called him hmGod knows how many times to make sure that you were with Atticus and got no answers."
    "I was with him," I say, wincing as I lay down. The pain between my legs is worse than it was the first time.
   "And?"
  "We...we talked."

    AN:  We TaLkEd. I was going to split this chapter up, but so what if it's 3000+ words 🤷‍♀️ I really hope you guys enjoyed!
    Question: What would you like to see happen between them?

 I was going to split this chapter up, but so what if it's 3000+ words 🤷‍♀️ I really hope you guys enjoyed!     Question: What would you like to see happen between them?