•You Piece Of Bitch You're Going To Fuck You•

{•Unedited•}

                           ~Bex's POV~

                           ~Bex's POV~

         "I don't even know what to wear," I say out loud to myself. Marissa has barely moved from her bed all day because of the pain. She says each time she takes a step it feels like a limb in going to fall off. "It's dancing. Do I wear something that's flows or that's tight?" She brings herself up into sitting position.
    "Flows," she tells me. "A skirt would be best." Thanks to her, I quickly take out my reddish-orange skirt and cream colored crop top. Marissa turns around, looking at the wall while I change my bra and underwear as well.
    I pull the skirt up and walk over to the mirror. Marissa turns back around to look. My boobs aren't hidden at all due to this unnecessary push up bra and low cut top. The skirt is long and modest, but still shows the curve of my hips.
    "Should I clip my hair back?" I ask, demonstrating what I'd do just as someone knocks loudly on the door. I reach over and open the door. Zav smiles at me on his way in, walking to my side of the room. Marissa's eyes narrow.
    "So what? You just switched brothers?" She asks, gesturing to him. I shrug. That's pretty much what I did, but it sounds bad when you put it that way.  "I had a feeling this episode eventually happen." The both of us cock a brow at her. "Oh come on, you two are constantly tearing each other's clothes off with your eyes when you're around each other. Zav's doing it right now. And Atticus is too grumpy."
     "I'm not grumpy," Zav says, imitating Atticus's voice. I shake my head at him, keeping my laugh at bay. I grab two bobby-pins from her desk and clip the pieces of hair back from my face. My lashes are curled, making my eyes look bigger with rose colored blush to look natural. The lipgloss was Marissa's suggestion and I didn't have the heart not to listen after what she went though.
    "You ready?" I ask him. He gets up from my bed, taking his keys out his back pocket. I turn to Marissa before making my way to the door. "You sure you'll be okay alone?" She nods, laying back down.
    "Don't kill the new girl," she tells me. I just roll my eyes and follow Zav out of the door, locking the door from the outside. He places his hand at the small of my back as we walk, keeping me close to his side. I'm nervous to be around Atticus for a long amount of time, but I'm keeping that inside. I'm just praying his new whatever isn't a bitch and we can have a nice time.
     "You look stunning," he says, lacing his fingers with mine as he pushes the door open with his free hand. I blush at his compliment, still not used to receiving them. Is that someone one gets used to? Or if I do, does that make me cocky?
"Really?" I ask, thinking it looks weird in my body. My boobs being pushed up isn't helping at all to make me feel comfortable in this. He nods, unlocking the doors when we're close enough. I let go of his hand and walk around the opposite side of him. Inside the car, my body immediately thaws about five degrees. It's crazy how a three hour distance between cities can affect the different in weather. It got cold back home, but never this cold. It feels like it should be snowing and it's not even Halloween yet.
"Asking if you look good isn't a good question though. You could be wearing a potato sack and I'd think you were beautiful," he says. His way with words has become my least favorite thing about it. I hate that I can't control myself when he says certain things. The man could say something inappropriate and i'd immediately have my legs pressed together.
"Stop sweet talking and drive."
••••••