•Ice Cream•

BONUS CHAPTER! You will be lost if you haven't read The Worst Drug!!!

{•Unedited•}
                            ~Bex's POV~

            Standing in the doorway, I wonder if this was a mistake. Bringing Zavian into my problems with Atticus only drives them further apart. Zav literally shot Atticus in the leg for ignoring Idris about Dion, I doubt he wants to hear me cry about it. Looking towards the driveway, I'm happy to see Jackie's car isn't parked there.
    Jackie and him have been together for the last two years. She's twenty three and a medical student; seems to me like Zav has a thing for doctors. The girl has a horrible habit of putting her two cents where it doesn't belong. The amount of times she's tried coming in to tell her opinion on something surrounding Vina or tried getting in on planning family events is more to count. It's not in a way where she's trying for his sake, but only to make herself look good.
     The door swings open, making me take a step back. Zav's brows raise in surprise when he see's me. The last time I came here on my own was for a similar reason; I needed to get away from Atticus and only he understands why. They grew up together, he knows the way Atticus is.
     It's not that I don't love Atticus, I do, but the things he does sometimes distract me from that. I'm at a war between staying and fighting for our marriage and letting go after holding on for so long. It's not like everyone isn't expecting us to split; I've even heard his own coworkers joke about me eventually leaving. I never thought I would be seriously thinking about it.
    Now my feelings for Zavian, those have never changed. They remain as confusing as they were years ago. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I had gone through with marrying him. Vina would surely have an easier time communicating with us; I can tell she stresses the things she says in fear of causing problems. He brings me comfort when no one else can and gets things that others can't. My husband should bring me comfort in these times, through think and thin, right? No, that's how it is with Zav and I. We attach to each other when things go downhill.
     "What are you doing here?" He asks, stepping to the side to let me in. I wrap my jacket tighter around itself as I step inside, the warm temperature immediately warning me but making me shiver. My hands are numb from the cold.
    "I-I just needed someone to talk to," I tell him, feeling my limbs start to thaw. His pink tongue spectated his lips as he nods. Walking to the couch, I don't say anything. Even though Jackie's car wasn't out front, I'm expecting her to come walking down the stairs. The last time I was here that was exactly what happened. She came down here strutting her body wrapped in nothing but a white silk robe that was almost entirely see through. I could do so much better.
     "Atticus giving you a hard time still? I thought shooting him would make him stop with the bitching," he says, crossing his arms over his chest. I sit down closer to the edge, my hands clasped on my lap. His eyes drop down to my wedding rings, releasing a heavy sigh.
    "I wouldn't know, the last conversation we had didn't go well," I start. "He thinks I should just forgive him for dismissing Idris, that I should act like nothing happened. My, our, daughter was molested and could have been raped all because he didn't stop if when he could have before."
     His body visibly tenses at the subject. Neither of us want to face the music that this happened to her, we want to ignore it but we can't. We trusted this person with her when she was very young and thought he was a friend, but we didn't know. I've already gone through the phase of blaming myself for not realizing that something was weird but my dad has beat some sense into me every time; there was no way for me or anyone to know. He had us all fooled with his good it act.
    "I should have went for the head," is all he says. He says it, but he would never kill Atticus. He can do a lot no matter who the person in front of him is, but killing his own brother isn't one of those things. His heart would stop him. "You're gonna have to talk to him about this, not me. Vina, she knows she can come here if she wants to or talk to me if she needs. But Atticus thinks he should be the one she talks to, he thinks he's above me. And apparently you do too and I'm not; he's your husband. You married him."
    His words come out harsh but I get what he's saying. If my heart was truly with Atticus I would be talking to him. Zav isn't my husband, he's supposed to be. No one else will give me the truth the way he does; he doesn't care if it hurts me.
         "It's hard. Part of me wants to just go home and forget that everything happened but I know I can't, for both myself and Vina. I made the mistake of marrying him and I'm sure as hell paying for it," I tell him, my voice cracking. He tries taking my hand, but I start to get up just as he does. He catches my wrist in his demanding but gentle grip and pulls me back to the couch. "This was stupid, I don't know why I came here. I'm sure you don't want to hear about my horri-"
    "I do, actually. It's one big I told you so," he says. His honesty stings but what else was I expecting? "For once, I'm the better choice. You're supposed to be with me. And that's exactly where you're going to be from now whether you any to or not."
   "I hear the ice cream truck."
   "You aren't getting any vanilla." For the first time in days I smile. He doesn't wait any time leaning in and kissing me. My body melts against him, hesitating I'm pulling him closer. His hands grab at my waist, lifting me into his lap. Moving my legs, I place them on either side of his lap, straddling him with my hands in his bare chest.
     My eyes take in his tattooed skin, admiring every dark line and swirl. The artwork matches him even though I have no idea what any of it means to him. He says they're nothing, just stuff he lets he artist do as long as it goes together. Vina used to color between the lines in bright markers because he was a "walking coloring book" and he loved it.
     "This," he says breathlessly, sneaking his hands under my blouse and gripping my breasts. His calloused hands grip me hard, massaging my breasts roughly. Moans escape my mouth, making me blush. "This feels right."
    "But it's not," I mumble, trying to keep my hips still but they have a mind of their own. He chuckles against my neck, trailing his lips up to my ear.
     "That's what makes it better." His tongue runs behind my ear and down my jaw, my eyes fluttering shut. Moving my head down, I catch his lips with mine. They taste like whiskey and chocolate, a delicious combination. His brows furrow as he holds me close to him, hands resting at my ass. I grab onto his shoulders, all my hair falling to one side.
      "We can't tell anyone about this." It sounds immature but so is this situation. If I had just married him there would be no problems with us right now. Standing, my legs wrap around his waist my lips attack his tattooed neck, leaving marks of my own in his skin. Jackie will probably see them, but I would love to see her try to come at me about it.
     "The only people who will know about this is us and my neighbors after they hear you screaming all night," he tells me. Setting me down, he holds my hand in the way up the stairs. The way his bedroom is set is is almost as if it would be ours if we were together. There are family pictures from holidays and birthdays as a family on the stress, walls, and nightstands. Thankfully she hasn't striped making her mark in here.
     The bed is nicely made but not for long. As soon as I step inside the room he has me pressed to the bed on my back. His hand wraps around my throat, squeezing as his tongue roams around my mouth. My hands run down his arms, trying to catch my breath despite him not pulling back. He touches wherever his hands can reach.
     Tiredly of the clothes separating us, I sit up and remove my loose shirt, throwing it to the side. He undoes his jeans, leaving them hung open. I'm suddenly very self aware when the cold air hits my pussy. Not letting myself get too into my thoughts, I throw my panties with the rest of my clothes and lay back down.
     Smiling to himself, Zav takes my hands and holds them together. I don't try to take them back, curious to know what his plans are. He looks me in the eye, almost as if he's threatening me without words and lets my wrists go. The sound of his belt sliding out grin the loops of his jeans gives me chills. My eyes widen when he starts binding my small wrists together with the thin piece of leather.
     "I haven't done anything wrong," I tell him. Thinking back to all the "punishments" he had given me when we were together, not being able to touch him was one of them. He tightens it to the point where I wince and places my arms above my head. Knowing I'm completely exposed and at his mercy, I start squirming under him.
    His large bulge is hard not to notice. My hungry eyes repeatedly trail up and down his body, wanting so badly to slide the rest of his clothes off and have him for the night. Usually I'm a receiver, but now I'm only thinking of how badly I want him in my mouth. The way he progressively gets rough with me with his sloppy thrusts and grip on my hair has always been my biggest turn on. The most vulgar things will leave his mouth, sometimes making me question things after but I got used to it and knew it was just an act.
    "We both know how much you loved this," he teases, his index finger just barely grazing over my erect nipple. His hazel eyes take in my features, licking his lips when they get to mine. "You like being controlled, don't you?"
     "Yes, sir," I whisper, my lips brushing against his ear. Growling, his hands grip my thighs and yank me further down the bed until he's pressed between my legs. The smile on his face takes away any insecurity I might have had before. "Tell me what you want."
     "I want to feel you inside of me," I tell him without hesitation. If Atticus were to talk to me like this I would probably laugh or get uncomfortable, never letting him know what I want. It comes naturally with Zav. He bends down and starts sucking my the top of my breasts, making sure his mark will be left. The further he gets down my stomach the harder I start to breath. My anticipation grows to new heights. "Show me I don't need Atticus. Show me I belong to you."
"I'll make you forget all about him." I have no doubt that he can. His thick fingers run over my slit before his tongue. My back arches off the bed from the contact, wanting to move back from the intense stimulation but also wanting more.
Atticus and mines sex life is pretty much nonexistent. We have our moments when things could get heated but I always come out of the moment or his mind takes him somewhere else. Not only that, but it's boring when we do. I've told him countless times to fucking abuse me in the room if he pleases, but the man treats me like a princess...I WANNA BE HIS BITCH! Maybe that's not for everyone, but it's what does it for me.
     "I missed this," I sigh with a laugh, wanting to run my fingers through his already messy hair. The tip of his tongue teases my clit, wiggling over it a few times before sucking. My moans get louder, filling the vanilla scented room. Everything else about him might be masculine, but one thing he can't stand is a room being without sweet smelling or holiday scented candles; he loves his candles.
     He takes his mouth away when realizing I'm close to the edge. Licking his lips, he tightens the belt around my wrists some more, leaning over my body. Leaning forward, I take advantage of our position and nip at his abs, sucking at his skin to leave marks. He takes in a sharp breath, jerking back. I whine as he gets in front of me again.
    "Tell me what you want from me," he says, brushing my hair out of my face; I'm so focused on him that I hadn't noticed anything.
    "I want to feel you inside my mouth," I tell him with as much confidence I can muster. With him these things aren't hard to say, but there are times that I do get embarrassed. The only way I'll get it though is by telling him. Something about having him in my mouth, feeling him harden and thrust further to my throat makes me even wetter.
    "You want to suck my cock?" I nod, batting my lashes innocently. Grabbing my arm roughly, he yanks me up and gets off the bed. Knowing what to do from memory, I get on my knees, both my hands tied in front of me. He draws down his boxers and jeans until they hit the floor. I keep my eyes down until he tells me to look at him, temptation eating me alive. "You know to tell me if I get too rough with you, right?"
     He's never pushed my limit in the past, I don't even know if I have a limit. Even when we would have sex casually he would establish a yes or no with me because my no's can be yes's. There's been plenty of times when he's been doing something and I tell him to stop and the idiot actually does; I'm all for consent and admire how he respects me, but own me damnit.
     He nod, begging him with my eyes. The ache between my legs gets more intense as he strokes himself a few times. Having no control, all I do is open my mouth and let him do as he pleases. My eyes involuntarily close when the bead of his cock enters my mouth.
     "Look at me," he orders, slowly thrusting his hips. My eyes open and meet his. He's not even half way before I start gagging, no longer used to his size. "You look so pretty like this. Those pretty little lips of yours only ever be wrapped around my cock, got it?" I try nodding, squeezing my eyes hit for a few seconds.
     He brushes my hair out of the way before holding the back of my head. His grip on my hair hurts, pulling my head to meet his thrusts. The groans and curses that slip from his lips lead me to where I'm sure I'm dripping.
     "I'm gonna come in your mouth," he tells me. I look up at him, happy his movements start to become slower and more gentle. It doesn't last long, within seconds he shoves as much as I can take to the back of my throat. A tear escapes the side of my eye as he reaches a his climax.
     When he pulls back, seeing him so breathless makes me smile. I lick my lips seductively, looking down at the floor. He gestures me up with his head, his eyes darker than I've ever seen them. My whole body feels like it's in fire, begging for him to claim me.
    "Bend over," he tells me. My eyes drop to the bed, feeling my heart pound against my ribs. My breaths are uneven as I bend over, resting my head on my arms. His large hands palm my ass, squeezing as hard as he can. I try jerking away but he keeps me in place. One of his hands slips between my legs and parts then for him to get between.
      "I'll do a lot, but you are not putting that in my ass," I tell him, moving to sit up but he pushes me back down. Laughing, he presses the tip of his dick to my wet entrance, teasing the both of us. His muscles tense the further he sinks in, holding my hips gently. The rough pads of his thumbs creasing my skin.  "You're so big," I moan, verbally reminding myself too late.
     Stretching around him feels like a rubber band stretching a little too far but his touch makes it more pleasurable. My legs shake as he still himself, letting me adjust. He peppers kisses up my back, balling my hair into a fist and pulling me up to him. My pussy clenches around him as his hot breath brushes against my ear, feeling him more in this position.
    "You're so tight. My brother hasn't been treating you right has he?" I shake my head, my brows pulling together. His hand wraps around my throat, not being gentle with his grasp. I turn my head to the side the best I can to look into his blazing eyes.
    His cock slowly pumps into me, making it so I feel every inch go in and out. The pace is torturously slow, but I don't complain.
     "So you need to come to me to make you feel good, all me because he can't. He can't make you clench around him like this." As if on command I clench, making him laugh. Sweat sticks to our bodies. "It's my cock that buried inside of you right now. I'm whose going to make you come over and over again until you're begging me to stop."
    "You make it sound like a threat, I take it as an invitation." Keeping his hold on my hair, he pushes me back so I'm bent flat on the bed. I cry out as his free hand comes down on my left ass cheek. He used this as punishment in the past, but knew how much I secretly loved the stinging pain. Sometimes I would purposefully piss him off for him to spank me.
      "You feel so fucking good, baby." I moan in response, pushing myself back to decrease the pull on my hair. "You love having Daddy's cock inside you, huh? I want to feel you come all over it and hear you scream my name so everyone knows you're mine."
    "Don't stop," I beg, balling my hands into fists. The leather burns my skin as I move my wrists. Chills run down my back and legs. "Please, don't stop."
    "I'm not going to, I can feel how close you are. After this I want to taste that come and make you come again with my tongue. I'm going to use you until you can't take it anymore."
    His dominating language sets me off. "Zavian! Fuck!" I cry out, my legs shaking as I reach my climax. He pulls back against against him, thrusting harder and biting at my neck. He groans my name against my skin as he empties himself into me, his movements sloppy but firm.
As soon as he pulls out, I miss him. I stand up, shaking my head to get my hair out of my eyes. He grabs my hands and undoes my wrists. The skin around my wrist is red and raise at the sides from moving my hands against the leather.
"I'm not done with you."
••••••