•Titles•

{•Unedited•}
                          ~Bex's POV~

          I pull away, completely breathless. Zavian's fingers brush through my hair, looking into my eyes. My eyes close for a second before I sit up, holding the blanket to my chest. He runs his hand down my back, tracing my spine up and down. The feeling gives me goosebumps and makes me shiver.
    "I need to get ready," I say, keeping my eyes down. This is the third time I've said that. Each time we end up kissing or doing a "quick round." He props himself up on his elbows, looking at me with his signature grin.
    "You're lucky I care about your education. Otherwise, you wouldn't be getting out of this bed," he says. I roll my eyes, getting up and walking to my closet. I'm surprised that I'm comfortable enough to just stand naked in front of him. Yes, he's obviously seen me nude, but that was during sex.
     He gets up, putting his boxers back on before walking over. His strong arms wrap around me, pulling me against his chest. I practically melt. "I understand if you want this to only be a casual sex kind of thing, but I do really like you," he tells me, lips brushing against my cheek. Would it be okay for me to do that? I just got out of a relationship; I don't want to rebound him. "You probably need time to think, and that's fine. Just don't think too hard, because then you'll think more about my flaws."
      "I'll think normally about it," I tell him, turning my bed to look at him. He smiles, slowly leaning in to kiss me. As soon as he kisses me I might as well be a puddle. We've been at this for a week, not talking about what this really is or if it is anything other than sex. His lips move with mine slowly. His tongue tasting like mint.
    "You're so beautiful," he mumbles, smiling sweetly. My cheeks heat up a few degrees. He gives me those nervous butterflies every time he looks at me this way. "Seriously....damn." I kiss him one more time before turning around and gently shoving his shoulders.
   "You have to go before Marissa comes back." He groans, backing away from me. I take down my clothes for the day, tossing them onto my bed. "There's a house party at Castel's tonight. You wanna go with me?" As friends? As fuck bubbies? What the hell are we?
    "I don't think he'd like me there. He's practically my dad in a way, so I doubt he'd be happy with me," I tell him. He shrugs, zipping up his jeans.
    "It'd be fun."
   "Every time you say that something bad happens." He grabs his shirt, not bothering to put it on before coming back over. I'd feel a lot better now if I was dressed. His eyes run down my body, making me want to cover up in a thousand layers but also drop to my knees.  
    "Bad things happen, but have you died yet?"
     ••••••

      Looking at myself in the mirror, it's very obvious that I have spots of makeup on random spots of my body

      Looking at myself in the mirror, it's very obvious that I have spots of makeup on random spots of my body. Bruises and Ho lies covered my chest, arms, neck, waist, legs, the majority of my body. Every time I thought I covered them all, I'd find another one.
    I move back when the door swings open, not expecting that to happen. I knew it wasn't a good idea to out the mirror on the door. I'm stunned to see Atticus standing in the door way, eyes wide. It suddenly feels like I'm going to be sick to my stomach.
     "What are you doing here?" Why wouldn't Marissa tell me she gave the both of them keys. The only person I knew who had one was Alaric.
    "I came by to see Marissa," he says, sounding as awkward as I feel. Seeing him makes me feel sick, but doesn't hurt as bad as I imagined it would.
    "She's not here," I tell him. She wasn't here last night and missed her classes today. I've messaged her numerous times and I'm starting to get worried. I decided that if she doesn't either come home or call me by tonight I'll bring it to Zav's attention.
     "Y-Yeah, I can see that," he says.
     •••••••
                       ~Atticus's POV~