•Trouble•

AN: Heyo! So this bonus chapter is in collaboration with shorty1723 including her characters Cassie and Kaden from her story "The Soldier Princess"! If you guys haven't already I recommend check out her stories, they're amazing and you'll LOVE Cassie!! I really hope you enjoy! Believe in yourself -Vaeh

                          ~Bexley's POV~

               "You have to hold the knife firmly in your hand," Cassie tells me, demonstrating how she wraps her fingers around the butter knife. I didn't have anything more dangerous easily assessable to me because Zav makes sure to put everything like that high up so I can't get ahold of them. I know he has knives he uses specifically for target practice but he put them in a "special hiding place" cause he knew Cassie would end up teaching me. Butterknives were the best I can get.
     "Will this be handy in...other situations as well?" I ask. She's the last person who would judge me when it comes to anything I've done or plan on doing with Zav; this girl is a big freak as well from all the shit she's said about her and her husband Kaden.
     "Ohhh yeahhh." I smirk and grip the knife I'm tightly. I watch as she positions her legs a few inches apart and pulls her arm back before throwing the knife at the picture of Idris on the garage wall...she said we needed a target and I have a printer...it worked out. It surprisingly sticks into the wall, hitting him right between the eyes.
    I mimic her stance and repeat what she did, swinging myself arm froward and letting the knife go. It doesn't stick but damn did it feel nice to throw a knife at that little bitches face even if it's only a picture. We keep going until I get it stick where his mouth is, wishing it was real so it could puncture his throat.
     "I've been cooped up in this house for weeks and need a good time, not just throwing knifes at my son-in-law's picture," I say in irritation, putting the knives back in the drawer when we go back inside. Zav and Kaden are still talking business in the living room. I like this new working position for Zav, it's safer. He still does some runs for Sin here and there but now he mainly takes charge of the deals done with Kaden.
      "Let's go out then when the guys leave. Kaden mentioned Zav and him going to...Valentino's club? Who's Valentino?" She says. I wiggle my brows and take out a wine glass for her. I wish I could drink but since I'm two months knocked up that's not an option, hardly anything fun is an option. Trouble is hard to get into and Zavian is treating me like I'm delicate glass. The other night he refused to choke me! WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?!
     "Ohhh Valentino Colombo...sexy as hell," I tell her, pouting the liquid into the glass. "He works with Sin as well, they're just allies. That man is...he's something else." I take my phone out of my pocket and find a picture of Zav and I with Melissa and Val to zoom in and show her.
    "GODDAMN!" We continue talking about how her daughters doing with the complicated love triangle again and things her son is going through with his girlfriend, Dani. I'm shocked her and Kaden still look at good as they do with all the stress they've endured throughout the years; I definitely have my collection of anti-aging creams. "At least I still have one more little one, hopefully she won't be as much trouble but she's sooooo going to be. She's already getting into trouble when she can."
      "I'm scared about this little one. Vina was hard for other reasons but I have a feeling about this time around...I'm getting the sense it's a boy...God, help me."
     "You'll be in my prayers," she says, looking just as stressed about it as I am. The guys walk in, Kaden wrapping his arm around Cassie's waist and pulling her to his side. Zav comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my shoulders, kissing the top of my head. That's the sign he wants permission to drink...I don't have him ask for permission for no crazy reason, I just want to know what to expect when he comes home and if I'm in the mood to deal with it that night. Since mommas going out tonight too, I don't give a shit what he does with himself.
     "You can drink but don't get yourself to where you'll be sick in the morning, please," I tell him, tilting my head back to look at him. He pisses the top of my nose and agrees. Kaden kisses Cassie aggressively before following Zav out the house. Once they're gone I jog over and lock the door. Cassie throws her arms up in the air.
    "LET'S GET READY!"
    ••••••••