Pls read this lol

Okay so before I start the story I just want to get some things out of the way.
I intend this to be very long ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and the makki in this story Dosent happen until like WAAAYYYY LATER.

So If you came here just for the makki than you either need to wait or find another story, sorry about that.
And also, if you didn't read the tags yet, this story covers some sensitive topics.
And I'll try to update as much as I can but I also have a YouTube channel to tend to.
So you guys just have to be patient.
Oh, and one more thing...
THIS STORY IS KINDA TRASH.

Also none of the art in this story is mine

AnD nOw ThE tRiGgEr WaRnIngS...
Physical abuse, mental abuse, verbal abuse, slurres, homophobia, self harm, self hatred, suicide, suicide attempts, bullying, blackmail, mental health issues, drug abuse, PTSD (post dramatic stressful disorder), neglect, social anxiety, crying, blood, regret and sexual abuse.

Seriously though if you are sensitive to any of these topics then I HIGHLY advise you do not continue forward.
Also, if you are suffering from any of these then please seek help, people care about you.

O and another thing, personally I prefer momGwen more the Dadvid. I just think they get each other better then polar opposites. That's just my opinion though! You don't need to have the same one. (There's still a lot of dadvid tho)

all Of the campers are 14 now and I dident even change their personality's cuz I'm lazy.
And David and Gwen are kinda like roommates now because they both can't afford their own houses, so they just share one.
And I will post the word count at the bottom.
And that's all for now, hope you guys enjoy!
Edit: oh and one more thing, if one of my sisters is reading this thing I HIGHLY advise you stop.

Edit by a lot into da future me: lmao I'm not kidding when I say this please stop reading this it's not updating nearly as much as it used to also its really bad. Like, REALLY bad and really fucking cringy
-322words