Part 46

Nikkis POV
It-... i-it was you..."
My eyes widened as I stared blackly at her and watched as she raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, of course it was me dumbass, I just fucking told you that."
"N-no... it-it was you... y-you made max try to commit suicide..."
I watched as her eyes widened, then dropped back down. 
"You really think I'm gonna fall for that shit? Wow, you really are pathetic. If you think your making me feel bad your wrong."
She let out a small chuckle at the end of her sentence.
I walked over to her.
She still had that stupid. Fucking. Grin.
Blinded by rage, I punched her right cheek.
She stopped smiling and fell to the ground.
I didn't even feel it.
Tears began to well up in my eyes once more.
She didn't even get up before I snapped at her.
"ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT! DONT YOU GET IT!? MAX TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE OF YOU AND NOW HES IN A COMA!"
At this point you couldn't tell the difference between my eyes and two waterfalls.
I looked down at her, my vision blurry from the tears.
Her hand was on her right cheek from where I hit her.
She looked mortified.
I took in a deep breath in attempt to calm myself down.
Surprisingly it worked, I was still crying though.
I put out my hand for her to grab.
She didn't take it and just stood up herself, her hand still on her cheek.
I took out my phone and showed her the note.
Her eyes widened once again.
Max's handwriting was apparent.
She took my phone away from me to read it.
About five minuets through she was pacing back and forth around the bathroom.
"No, no no nonononono-"
I heard her talking, still pacing.
"I didn't mean for it to go this far!"
She was crying too.
She gave me the phone back, Not making eye contact.
"Where is he."
She said it more as a statement then a question.
I told her then name of the hospital and what room he was in.
She said thank you, something I don't think I've ever heard her say, and as she walked out she mumbled what sounded like a 'I'm sorry' before she left.
I think she skipped school that day, but I don't really know for sure, but I didn't see her for the rest of the day.
I got out of the bathroom and realized that everyone was in there classes.
The bell had already gone off.
I didn't know what to do.
I felt like none of this mattered.

-510

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter, (a really bad story coming up) funny story actually (not actually that funny) during school I was in the bathroom and was checking over my homework with the calculator on my phone, and I put it on the roll of toilet paper and went out.
So halfway through math class I check my pocket and go 'o shit' and there was a really long wait for the bathroom because I guess a lot of people had to go to the bathroom at this class for some reason and my math teacher only let us go one at a time.
And so when I finally get to the bathroom my phone was gone.
And here we have another 'o shit' moment.
Long story short it was in my backpack side pocket the whole time cuz I'm a complete dumbass.
(Wow this was a really long a/n)
But anyways thank you for reading, stay safe and eat cake love u all uwu.