Lame ass exuses

Hi it's me, the bitch ass hoe who hasn't updated in forever.
I'll try to be as honest as I can right now but I'm on the verge of discontinuing this.
I tried to re-read and tried to come to terms with how bad it is.
I was only going to take a smol break from this to work on another book I'm writing but a smol break turned into a hiatus.
I think I'm turning the whole plot around for this story as well.
I'm not going to change anything already made, but they're not gon be a band anymore cuz I now know how bad that idea is.
I need to acknowledge that a lot of people are going to be reading this, and try to actually make is decent and not burn other people's eyes when they read this fanfic.
I don't have NEARLY as much passion for this as I did when I first started to write this.
What I'm trying to say is, I'm not updating everyday anymore.
I'll try my best to continue this because I know a lot of people somehow like this fanfic, but I don't know how that's possible.
I won't exactly have any updating schedule, but please know that I'll try my best.
If you don't like what I update, then please comment what I can change about it in the next chapter.
I really need your feedback so I know how to somehow save this dead ass story.
If that's even possible lol.
That's all for now. Thank you all for reading don't die and stay safe.