8. New Arrivals

I followed him, walking out of the hanger.

"So who is arriving? And, should there be any of them I should watch just in case?" I asked. I had heard Ratchet's stories of the pranking autobot twins and I did not want to get caught in a prank unaware.

"The only ones who have arrived with this group that ah can think of is the smaller twins. There uhhhh.... odd, best way to describe them." Jazz said.

"Huh." Was all I said.

I looked to see Jazz staring at me out of the edge of his visor, a grin appearing.

"They are going to get mad." I stated.

His grin only grew bigger.

"Fine!" I said exasperatedly, but really I was excited. I transformed down into my alt mode.

"Go!" I yelled when he was halfway transformed, gunning my engine.

"Unfair!" He called as I laughed.

We had taken to racing for a bit of fun in our routine, he so often won I decided to cheat a bit, it wasn't like he didn't cheat. He usually won by swerving towards me, knowing my would swerve away and fall a bit behind.

I looked in my mirror to see him slowly catching up and I sped up, spinning out my tires right before the hanger before transforming. I smirked as he arrived a few seconds later.

"Ha! I finally win!" I said, jumping a bit excitedly.

"By two seconds!" He taunted.

"No way! It's was more than five! I was way ahead of you!" I said.

"Hey, you were the one who cheated!" Jazz said.

I tapped my chin, pretending to think, "Who also cheats every time we race.... oh, wait, I believe it is you." I said, grinning.

He opened his mouth to add more to the banter.

"Both of you, stop arguing like children." Ratchet growled.

I froze, noticing our audience this time.

"Oops." Jazz said.

"Understatement." I muttered under my breath, Jazz smirking. I had learned Jazz had exceptional hearing in comparison to the other autobots, as he picked up just about everything I didn't want other's to pick up. It was something annoying to me, but I realized it probably helped him him a lot with his work.

"I still won." I whispered, only Jazz hearing. His smirk widened.

I looked at the new autobots, seeing amusement in their optics.

"Dustwing and our human allies, this is the new members of NEST." Optimus said, immediately getting to business, "Jolt, Skids and Mudflap, Sideswipe, and the Arcee triplets." He finished, gesturing to each.

I looked at the three small femme's, looking at them the closest because I had never seen another femme, not even in my visions. There were three of them and they were so small in comparison to me. One of them was even nearly the same shade of purple as me.

I smiled as one of the females approached.

"It is nice to have another femme around. I was beginning to consider muting those two." She, which I guess was the leader, said. She gestured over her back at the two bulky and short twins that made me think of dwarves in some of my favorite books I read.

Even if Jazz didn't tell me about these two, I still would have pegged them and the one called Sideswipe as tricksters. Sipeswipe just had that certain grin you saw on all those who was thinking of ways to trick everyone in the room.