18. Minibot

"See, was that so hard?" She said as I glared lightly at her. She laughed lightly and smiled, shaking my head, walking over to the interesting human. She reminded me strongly of Stella, except Stella would outright bribe or bait you to do something stupid, like the time when I was 13 and she baited me into trying alcohol, which I ended up snorting in the disgusting taste and was left with a burning nose for hours.

Stella was another who is probably still alive somewhere out there, old and weathered. I pushed those thoughts away, not needing to depress myself.

Together we walked into the meat locker and I stared at everything but the hanging meat.

"Dead Pigs." Sam said.

I grimaced, "Seriously, Sam?" I questioned.

Luckily Mikaela said, "Yuck." at the same time as my grimace, thus causing both Jazz and Sam to laugh at us.

"A tie it is." Mikaela said, a devious look in her eyes that made me nervous.

"Fine, later though." I enforced, not wanting to admit this in front of Jazz. She just grinned, which didn't make me feel better about the situation.

"What you're about to see is top secret... Do not tell my mother." Simmons said as he opened a hatch in the floor. I snorted at hearing that, trying to hold in the laughter. He sounded like some naughty kid stealing sweets.

"Swine flu. Not good." Leo said as we went down the ladder.

"Now you know. Next time you eat a goat or a pig, there's a story behind it. Saaad little story." Simmon's said.

"Simmons! Stop! Or you are going to have puke on your shirt." I said, my face was probably green right now if the card actually reflects that. I was still climbing down the ladder while Simmons was at the bottom, I was looking over my shoulder glaring at him.

He blinked, looking up at me, "Can a hologram puke?"

I glared, "You want to find out?" I said angrily, knowing the likelihood that I would actually puke was low. Now there might have been some gross cybertronian puke under my alt form outside and I really did not want to puke while in alt form.

If I actually could, that I did not know.

"No!" He said, backing away as I got off the ladder. I smirked, hearing Jazz laugh above as I climbed the rest of the way down and stood off to the side, looking over the stacks upon stacks of files and boxes all around.

"An entire city flat. How do you explain that? Are you saying you believe in aliens now?" I looked around for the source of the talking and found an old TV precariously balanced on top of a stack of boxes, playing the news.

Jazz climbed off the ladder to stand next to me, looking around in fascination at the room. I found that the autobots had a sort child like fascination with how human's did things, especially Ratchet, and they liked to see all they could of how human's live. Even though I have told jazz a lot of earth's unique customs, he still found how people lived their daily lives interesting.

Jazz and I watch the humans gather around a old wood table.

"Okay, files, files. We're talking about symbols." Simmons muttered to himself, digging among the precariously placed boxes.

Leo was studying a small Decepticon head displayed in a glass case. I wondered how Simmons got that but didn't question it. Leo reached out to touch the head, only to be smacked on the wrist with a rolled up piece of paper.

"Ey! still radioactive. Hands off." Simmons said to Leo before turning to Sam.

"Okay, Cube-brain. Any of these look like the symbols you saw?" He said, unrolling the paper in his hands. I leaned in to study the symbols, only able to recognize one. I was so annoyed I couldn't help more but I continued to watch, eager to learn more.