25. Mental Battle

"You two, annoying twins, where is the two other bots?" I faintly heard Simmons demanding.

"We don' know." Mudflap said, sounding amused.

"Ya, no idea." Skids replied.

"Maybe around the side of the building." Mudflap said, something devious in his voice. Bumblebee was beeping and buzzing and whirring up a storm, as though he was cussing the twins out.

I shifted slightly, too comfortable and warm to want to wake up, so I ignored the twins annoying voices.

"Why would you say that are around the side of the.... building." I heard Sam say as his voice grew closer before he stopped.

I grumbled, optics lazily opening to see the humans standing there in shock, twins behind them with devious grins, Bumblebee trying to usher the humans away.

Why?

I blinked before looking down and feeling embarrassment like I never have before. Jazz was sprawled out under me, my frame laying on top of his.

Oh, this is so not appropriate in front of others.

My older style teaching quickly kicked in as I scrambled to pull Jazz's arm off of me to get to my feet. Jazz grumbled a bit, like always he isn't a morning person.

"OOF!" Jazz said suddenly, sitting up quickly, letting go of me as I quickly got to my pedes, putting space between us, my cooling fans on high with the extreme embarrassment of the situation.

I hunkered in on myself, arms crossed tightly over my chest in embarrassment as Jazz sat there, looking like he was in pain.

"Why is this my luck?" Jazz groaned lowly in pain, visor dropping to hide his optics.

I felt awful, poor Jazz, I didn't mean to... kick you in my hurry getting up.

"Sorry..." I whispered very quietly, knowing his audio would pick it up before I stiffly began to walk away, past the bots and humans.

"Damn, why are all the hot femme's taken?" Wheelie said as I walked stiffly by.

Sadly I was raised in a time where what just happened is highly inappropriate and were sternly drilled into kids, so I felt a bit like a kid who did something wrong as I walked far away, standing tensely as I let my cooling fans run on high to get my frame to an average temperature.

Mikaela walked slowly in my direction, large grin plastered on her face as I avoided looking at her, or anyone.

"Have fun last night?" She asked, grin seeming to be permanently stuck to her face. I kept my optics looking away, as I tightened my arms around myself.

"I don't know what you are talking about..." I mumbled quietly, but I felt a lot less stressed today, a large part of my jumble of problems solved.

I could feel a small touch of pain, clearly The Fallen was waiting for the perfect moment to make me feel pain, but I kept my thoughts on last night, on the love I now knew Jazz felt for me. It made me feel special.

Mikaela smirked before looking in the direction of Jazz as he walked slowly and stiffly, making me wince.

"You seriously kicked him there?" Mikaela said in amusement.

"Wasn't my fault, I am so using my blackmail on the twins, plus another well planned pranks for this..." I grumbled.

She looked at me, eyebrow raised.

"You have blackmail... on the twins? You just get cooler and cooler in my books, Dustwing." Mikaela said with a grin.

I looked down in embarrassment.