23. Admissions

We had been driving for a while, towns disappearing as the drove through flat desert. I watch things fly by, lost in thought as Mikaela continued to be smug in the passenger seat.

Sadly, I wasn't thinking of Jazz.

Okay, maybe I was a little.

No, I was thinking of the problem we faced, something that kind of tends to fade away in my mind when I am so distracted, mainly by a certain Saboteur TIC of the Autobots.

No, I was sort of.... meditating while driving. It was simple and near mindless to tightly steer after Bumblebee. Music was playing from one of the many CD's a keep in my alt form, Mikaela having discovered them and was shocked by what songs I had, immediately jamming out to heavy metal.

I sunk into the blankness of an empty mind, my emotions calmed as I meditated, not forcing for visions.

I needed answers, I needed to know how I fight this invisible enemy of the mind.

Flashes, flickers flew by. Suddenly, Cybertron. The vision was blurry, faded and old. I couldn't even see the two bots fighting that clearly. Things were flying by fast in this vision but all was blurry. No, it was the emotions I felt from the source I was seeing from that were sharp. Worry, pain, grief, sadness, love. A jumbled mess as, suddenly, the vision.... changed? This isn't the normal way my visions change. I realized quickly that was because this wasn't my vision.

Destiny, A voice lightly whispered as a vision of a servo appeared, blue energon dripping down the digits of a servo, seeming to not have a source. Suddenly, it flashed to enraged and pained optics that looked a bit crazy.

My optics.

I gasped, ripping myself out of the vision, my frame shaking slightly.

"Woah! Dustwing, are you okay?" Mikaela asked worriedly.

I took deep breaths and collected myself.

"Yes, Mik, I am fine." I said, "Just kind of dosed off a bit. Sorry, did I frighten you?" I asked lightly, covering the confusion in my voice.

"A little but it's fine, more I was worried about your reaction." Mikaela said.

"Well, still, I am sorry. I will be more aware now." I said.

Silence fell for a while, my mind trying to grasp how in the world I had a vision of someone else having a vision. Who was that? Why were they having a vision of me?! And I have no memory of the visions the unknown bot saw, I surely would remember such rage and pain. Also, the energon dripping down the servo felt oddly ominous, especially that the servo looked... familiar. Like my own.

The horrifying thought I didn't want to have was that maybe such events had yet to take place.

I did not want to think that, so I pushed it out of my mind, focusing on the road as my comlink pinged.

I was grateful for a distraction.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Checkpoint. Checkpoint. I don't have my passport." Leo said worriedly.

I looked forward and saw us pulling up to an armed checkpoint. Damn, if I didn't have my helm in the clouds I could had gotten us though this hurdle in the road simply.

I came to a stop behind Bumblebee as he stopped right by the checkpoint.

"Pass-port!" I heard the Customs officer called out to us, stepping out of the booth and down the steps, a short yet stern looking man.

"They got cameras at the top." Sam whispered. I froze tensely, I couldn't do much about these camera's, cutting filming to them would still draw attention. I could only hope no one spotted Sam or Mikaela in the cars. I looked at Mikaela as she hunkered down in her seat, having heard Sam's words.