19. Truth's

I pulled into a parking spot by Jazz, studying the Smithsonian. The museum's have grown much since my time. I visited one once, when I was young and it was all about local history. This place was massive and I could only imagine all it held.

The fact that it was an air and space museum didn't make it any less cool. My fascination with space, even after becoming an alien myself, was still strong. I secretly kept up to date with new discoveries of space and was fascinated with every discovery. There was a wood box in my hanger containing tons of papers and Nat Geo newspapers talking about space.

I know, nerd alert. That was my other, less liked, nickname in high school

Mikaela forced Wheelie to get back in the box, telling him he can't be spotted. The minibot grumbled but went with being forced into a box. Once Mikaela got out, I activated my holoform and stepped out the other side to keep up pretenses. I was curious about how they were going to pull this off. I wouldn't be joining them, unsure of the holoform distance but I had a feeling I hit it's max at the deli.

I crossed my arms, raising an eyebrow as I watched Simmons pull out binoculars for no reason at all, we could clearly see the museum.

"Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Land of dreams in there. All I ever wanted to be was an astronaut. Hold those." He said suddenly to Sam, taking off his pants. I gagged and quickly spun around. I pinched the bridge of my nose, eyes closed, a stress action that I still kept from being human, one the Autobot's found funny when I was stressed.

"I have it my quota of gross, please do not push me over it." I said aloud. Mikaela laughed at me.

"What is that?" Sam asked.

"What? I wear them when I'm in a funk. So does Giambi, Jeter. It's a baseball thing." Simmons said.

"Did I not just say my quota for the day was reached? Do not push me over it!" I said, controlling my voice to prevent my accent from coming through with my anger. That would be too human of me and give something away.

Jazz began chuckling at my reaction and I glared at his alt form before kicking his tire, making him grunt.

He stepped out in his holoform, rubbing his shoulder, the other place his tires are stored.

"Seriously?" He said.

"Don't laugh at me." I grumbled, arms crossed. I was a bit sensitive about my weak stomach, a weakness of mine that annoyed me, as none of the other Autobot's had such a problem. He shook his shoulder out and rolled his eyes, coming to stand pretty cool beside me. I studied his handsome face out of the edge of my eyes. Even though these are nothing more than holograms I really wanted to lean in and see if his unique scent clung to his holoform...

I blinked, noticing Mikaela's smirk and my frame, luckily a distance from us, heated up. I luckily kept my cooling fans on low. Oh geez, did I really twitch as though I was actually going to lean in and do that?

I need to get a better control over my actions.

"Okay. Watches synchronized, sharp mind and empty bladder. You get caught, demand an attorney and don't ever say my name. Okay, take one of these pills. Slip it under your tongue. It's the high-concentrate polymer they put in Oreo cookies. Tricks the polygraph every time. Okay. Now, let's get this show on the road." Simmons said, handing out some pills to the humans before pulling out a taser, testing it in the air.

"Whoa, whoa, no, listen, I can't do this." Leo said, beginning to panic, which didn't surprise me. "I'm not some alien bounty hunter, guys. I'm not gonna do this. Guards have guns. I don't want to die."