38. Eagle

This a continuation of the previous chapter, go back if you have not read it or you might end up confused lol.

I laughed, giggling as grandpa tickled me.

"Grandpa! I can't breath!" I giggled, squealing as he finally let me go, chuckling through a wheasy voice.

"You okay, grandpa?" I asked worriedly, looking up at him from where I now sat on the floor next to his chair.

"I am fine, little firefly. I am just not as young as I used to be." He said sadly.

"We can play other games, grandpa, I won't make you get less young." I said in slight confusion.

He laughed, wrinkly hand ruffling my crazy hair, making me fight lightly out from under his hand.

"You are cute, little firefly. How about you take a look around the house while grandpa takes a break? your mother should be back in a few hours." He said.

"Okay!" I said excitedly, running through the house, giggling as I studied all the crazy stuff my grandpa on the shelves. Weird books covered in dust, odd statues and little trinkets.

I stopped staring at what he called his trophy case.

"Ohhh..." I said in awe, standing on my tiptoes, hands on the glass as I studied the unique objects.

There was a piece of bent metal, a rocket number on it with, what I didn't know at the time, was the Sector 7 symbol.

I froze the memory, suddenly realizing things I haven't, as I have not visited this memory in years.

I frowned.

Is it just me.... or do these two symbols not match up? I thought to Jazz in confusion, pulling up a memory of my science division Sector 7 badge. I mentally held it up next to the point in my memory I froze on.

Where the memory of my badge held a simple cube in the center, the one in my memory had a set of wings on either side of the center cube and looked less sharp and intimidating.

How odd. Jazz though in confusion.

I frowned at that, tabbing that in my mind to look into later.

I started the memory up once more, studying close for unique clues, Jazz doing the same with me.

I wiped away dust with little hands, staring at a drawn image that looked extremely abstract, drawn with pencil.

Woah! Jazz thought in pure shock.

I turned to look at him in confusion.

Did your grandfather ever meet cybertronians? Jazz asked, his thoughts riveted on the picture.

I'm not sure, I still have not learned his place in Sector 7 before me, lots of his information is redacted, but he could have. I thought, studying the memory once more, trying to see whatever Jazz is seeing.

Jazz dragged me to what he was seeing and I studied it his his mental optics moved over certain parts of the picture.

Is that.... a cybertronian? I thought in shock. I suddenly started studying the picture much closer. The image was hidden well, but clearly well designed to fit the form of a cybertronian. The image was a bit odd, I had a hard time placing what was in it, but I could have sworn the cybertronian had crazy cool looking wings.