26. Energon and Blood

Warning, this chapter is going to be a lot more... gruesome. Ah warned ya. lol.

"Lily." I heard Jazz say.

I hummed, turning away, wanting to recharge more.

"Everlyn!" He hissed.

I grumbled, opening my optics to find Jazz looking at me with urgency in his optics. I shook my helm and allowed Jazz to carefully set me on my pedes, as he was already standing in his urgency.

"What-" I was cut off by a yawn, "What is it?" I asked.

"We gotta go, the battle has started in a nearby village, Bee contacted me an' he has Starscream after him. 'Hide an' the others opened comms fer a bit before all went silent." Jazz said, worry leaking into his voice.

I immediately woke completely up. My family needed me. I quickly stretched, checking for any more pains.

There were a few sore places from my tumble but I would have to deal and hope I didn't get exhausted fast in a fight. I turned to Jazz, smirking slightly as I caught him staring before he looked away.

Normally, I would tease him, but we had a battle to win.

"Let's go." I said, determined to actually do some good in this battle. Jazz nodded, both of us running out of the old building and onto the road, quickly transforming and, without any cars or people nearby, were racing down the road well over the speed limit. We were in a hurry to save lives, after all.

I stuck to Jazz's bumper, turning off my stealth tech to conserve energy. We didn't need it now anyways. Jazz was driving like a madman but, then again, I was too.

There was a planet depending on us, so I think we can be excused for our driving.

Soon I could see the Pyramids once more, a small town that looked practically in ruins came into view too.

I smirked as I heard a jet engine overhead and looked up to see that same slimeball that landed me in the Autobot's care.

He is going to regret it now, I learn from my mistakes.

"Dustwing, distract Starscream an' lead him on a chase." Jazz said, more like ordered.

"With pleasure!" I said happily, swerving into the opposite lane Jazz was in and racing ahead of him, jumping slightly in my alt form to prevent scraping the ground as I transformed in that space of time I wasn't touching the ground, blasting my jet engine and catching air as I spun up into the sky.

"Remember, distract only, no fightin'" Jazz said over local comms.

"I got it." I said, finding and locking onto the annoying Decepticon flyer. He was blasting the ground, throwing up sand and smoke, blanketing the three autobot's in smoke.

"HEY! UGLY!" I yelled, pulling out my large gun, which I installed into this alt form, and shot him with what I like to call blast rounds. This should keep him quite distracted, I thought in amusement.

I smirked mentally as Starscream screamed like his name, tumbling in the air for a moment before he corrected his flight.

"You again." Starscream hissed in Cybertronian, turning his jet form to point at me.

"Yep, it's me again, ugly. Oh, sorry, does that hurt your feelings?" I said, taunting the Decepticon. He growled, blasting off after me.

"Too slow!" I taunted, flipping and spinning away from him nimbly as he blast on by the place I was, so glad I improved my jet form.