42. Unusual

I left Mikaela's apartment, leaving them to their quiet dinner. Mostly because the sight of their human food had me pretty grossed out, thinking of dead pigs and butcher shops.

I shuddered.

Gross.

As always, such thought made me nauseous, so I wasn't surprised that I remained that way all the way down the elevator to the parking garage.

I stepped out of the elevator with a skip in my step, happy for once, even with my stomach rolling like a boulder down a hill.

I was still happy.

Then I saw my alt form.

I seethed, I was that angry. How I did not feel this while I Mikaela's apartment, I am unsure. It had to have happened while I was emotional.

I yelled out my anger, kicking the tire of my alt form before yelping, hopping around on one foot while rubbing my back. I glared at the dropped spray paint cans on the ground and picked one up, sniffing it. Of course, it was the dumbass person I glared at when getting on the elevator this morning.

This is going to be a nightmare to remove.

My alt form was covered in frowny and smiley emogies. Phrases such as, 'Rich Lady, why you turn me down?', "Nice car, by the way!', and 'Oops.... I'm soooo sorry, did I ruin your perfect paint job?'

I was also super annoyed that they did just that, scratched up my paint job with something sharp.

1...

2...

3...

4...

"URGG!!!" I yelled out, "STUPID ASS ANNOYING FREAKING ASSHOLE!!!" I screeched, glad the underground parking was empty.

I was seething mad, as mad as I was at the twins.

That memory pulled me from my rage, just as I noticed I was about to start my engine, turn off my holoform, and go chase down some assholes.

Did I really get that enraged?

I stared at my alt form in shock for a split second.

What the scrap is happening to my emotions recently?!

I closed my eyes, breathing carefully and getting into my alt form, checking the glove box and finding the card designed just for us Autobots. As we are not legal US citizens, the government gave us this card, which is for cleaning up our alt form's only, just to avoid suspicion when we are not near base. It only works at automated car wash shops, so I quickly scanned the internet, finding a nearby place that goes down less used roads before taking off in that direction.

I pulled into the car wash, feeling uncomfortable in these as they feel like they are trying to squish you, but it was luckily over quickly. I turned my mirrors, checking for any remaining paints and was happy to see it was all gone. The paint scratches would just have to heal on their own. I am just glad that such things can heal. It's kind of how us cybertronians end up looking so undamaged, like some fresh off the rack car.

I turned off my hologram, taking down less used roads in Boston as the sun had long since set. I wove through the town fast, eager to get back to my cave. I had the vague sense Jazz was waiting there for me. Which made me happy, he didn't receive a mission!

I turned off my headlights, turning off a dirt road before transforming and taking to the skies.

<><><><><><><>

I couldn't resist. I passed a junk yard on my way back to my hideout, having landed in the outskirts of Washington DC.

Is it odd to say the metal smelled like ambrosia?