11. Mr. Annoying

We arrived back at base, all staying together for the approaching meeting. I was lost in thought, searching and searching as I pushed through visions for a possible answer, but found no mention of a mech or femme going by 'The Fallen'. All I found as an odd vision of symbols I recognized from some other visions. The Language of the Primes, a language only prime's could read.

I remember once drawing the few symbol's I saw and showing them to Optimus, who seemed intrigued that I was having visions of these and said they were nothing of importance. He did ask that I show him the symbols I see in vision and I promise to.

I would have to show him after the meeting.

The plane finally came to a stop and Jass, Ironhide, Sideswipe and I rolled off the plane and onto the tarmac, heading for the main hanger for the meeting.

I had heard from the human's talking around that some new liaison was assigned.

Sound's like the next few hours are going to be interesting.

I guess Jazz picked up on me being more lost in my thoughts because he stayed closer by to direct me, which I was grateful for.

Soon we were all parked in the tight space in the back of the hanger to be present, which meant most of us were close enough to touch the other. Which meant I was a little distracted when Jazz's wheel touched mine, due to lack of space. That spark jumping, electric feeling raced through me, leaving tingling sparks of electricity behind as his wheel continued to touch mine. I hid it well though, which I was glad for.

I had quite mastered the 'poker face' by now, learned it from Jazz and I could tell it annoyed him at points that I picked that up from him.

I mentally shook my head and turned my vision on Lennox walking by a the new liaison. The guy looked like an older version of a nerd which round glasses and a stiff posture with an expression like someone stuck dung under his nose. I can tell this guy is gonna be great already. He walked with a purpose, probably already had his mind set before he stepped foot on base.

"All right, so this is where we communicate with the JCS and this area serves as the Autobots' hangar." Lennox said, me having to listen a bit closer to pick it up.

"Secure link to JCS is up, Major. Secure line to the Pentagon is now open." One of The NEST member's said up on the podium.

I watched Lennox climb the ladder and come to a stop before the camera.

"General?" Lennox said.

"Will, I saw the Shanghai op." I said General Moreshower say over the connection. I never met the man but he really seems to have the USA's best interests at heart, so I liked the guy.

"We have intel that I believe warrants an immediate debrief. Now with your permission, I can't let you see him, but I would like you to hear from the leader of the Autobots." Lennox said as Optimus backed up under the podium, coming to a stop.

"Proceed." The general said. Optimus transformed, looked at the new liaison down near his feet and turned, talking to General Moreshower.

"General, our alliance has countermanded six Decepticon incursions this year, each on a different continent. They're clearly searching around the world for something, but last night's encounter came with a warning. 'The Fallen shall rise again.'" Optimus spoke, playing the recording of the Decepticon's last words. I noticed it had the other part cut out. I wondered how long they could keep that quiet before human's here on base questioned what else the Decepticon was gonna say. That, honestly, worried me.

I did not want to become some human experiment.

Then again, the autobots would send me and Jazz away, for protection, into hiding before that happened.