Arrival.

(Words in Italics are Serenity's thoughts)

Recap

Luna bounded into her room, holding a newspaper in her mouth. "USAGI,WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?!?!" She shouted. Usagi held her ears in pain saying, "Luna don't be so loud!" Usagi grabbed the newspaper titled, "Eternal Sailor Moon does it for earth, and reads it. "Oh, these are the questions I answered to that news reporter who fainted!" She exclaimed. Luna looked at her angrily. "And Why didn't you tell me!" She seethed. Usagi said, "Because I knew you would get mad, but they deserved to know!" Luna looked at her. "You should have told me!" Usagi sighed. "I know, I'm sorry.." Luna sighed. "It's okay, I'm sorry for yelling.." Usagi hugged her. "It's okay." She sighed. Usagi suddenly felt something, the golden crystal was pulsing, but the silver crystal was also.. She looked at her hands wide eyed, seeing that they were fading! "Luna!" She cried, and Luna looked at her. "I think I'm teleporting!" Luna gasped. "Please look after this earth, you can transform into human form to defeat the Youma, I think another version of earth is in trouble!" She said, growing more see-through by the second. "Be careful Usagi, I'll miss you!" Luna yelled. "Make sure to hypnotize my parents!" Usagi yelled, and then disappeared. Luna stared at the spot where Usagi had just stood, and called Artemis.

Usagi's Location.

"W-What the heck.." Usagi said, looking around the flowery field she was on. "Where am I.." Usagi looked in her Sub-Space pocket, making sure she had everything. "It looks like I'm at least miles away from civilization.." Usagi said. Usagi's Stomach Grumbled. "What am I going to eat.." She sighed. She looked around, seeing a berry bush. She walked up to it, looking at it suspiciously. Is it poisonous?  She grabbed a stick off of the ground, and hit the bush with it, making a few berries fall off. She used the stick to roll the berry over to a small rock, and picked up the rock. "Hi-ya!" She yelled, smashing the berry. She backed away quickly and watched to see if anything would happen. She watched as the juice of the blue berry slowly melted the rock. "..Well that answers if its poisonous.." She mumbled.

" She mumbled

Now -
(1st POV)
"It's Getting Dark.." I'd mutter, looking at the sky. I'd sigh, and reach in my Sub-Space pocket. I'd pull out the Mercury Super Computer, and a message appeared. -Please say the password- I looked at the computer. "Selene." Registering . . .registering complete. Princess Serenity recognized. Uploading data . . . data complete. "Please scan surroundings." I said. Scanning . . . approximately 9 hours away from civilization walking speed,7 hours flying speed. I sighed. That's not fast enough.. "Please scan for nutriments.." Scanning . . . nutriment approximately 4 minutes away.-"Access map."  Map screen activated. I followed the map, toward a small stream. I looked at it approvingly. I took out my two canteens, and filled them both up, placing one in my Sub-Space pocket, and drinking another, before filling it up and also placing it in the pocket. I followed the map toward a bush, and saw some berries. That's good.. "Scan Bush." I said.

Scanning

Scanning . . . Cloud berries, and salmon berries, Edible.- I started picking the bush, and pulled out a few tissues from my Sub-Space pocket, bundling them into it, and washing the rest in the stream before eating them. I got the blankets and pillow I had packed into the pocket out, setting up camp by the stream. I gathered some dry leaves, and some stones by the stream, and pointed my finger at them. "Mars flame sniper!" I said, shooting a small flame at the make-shift campfire and lighting it. I laid down tiredly. "Set perimeter, alert me if anything comes within 15 feet." Setting perimeter . . . Perimeter set. I laid down, and tried to sleep.

-Morning-
I woke up, hearing a loud beeping noise coming from the computer, and looked at the sky. It's almost dawn.. what's happening?  Alert triggered, alert triggered! The computer's monotone voice said. I'd look around, quickly bundling my items into my blankets, throwing them into my Sub-Space pocket. I saw a large shadow approaching, and transformed...