Trainer(part 2)

***Smut ahead***

Danny, with his arms around Steve's waist, glanced into the mirror. He and Steve made eye contact which made it impossible for Danny not to take advantage of the situation. He gave a wink before they carefully came out of the yoga position Danny had suggested.

The shifting of gym shorts on Steve's part didn't go unnoticed. Danny had a keen eye for when someone was interested in him, however the overly confident SEAL was fun to tease. Danny, before he got into fitness training, had been a detective. He hung that up when he had his daughter. But of course, once a detective, always a detective.

"Not half bad for a SEAL," Danny smirked, pretending not to notice the way Steve shifted himself.

Danny turned his tone from teasing to sincere then, "You're doing so good," He knew that someone like Steve probably didn't get much praise, the military wasn't known for it, and Steve probably thrived off of it. However, Danny didn't expect his praise to elicit the reaction it did.

"Thank you, Daddy," Steve's tone waivered like he was trying to hold back a whine.

Danny paused.

Steve froze as well.

"What?" Danny had to have heard that wrong, right?

"I said-I said-thank you, Danny," Steve's eyes shot towards the door.

Danny raised his brows. So Steve had a full on praise kink. That was unexpected.

"I should...I should go...I just remembered I'm supposed to babysit my niece," Steve backed towards the door.

Danny noted the flush of embarrassment on Steve's face. It was cute. "Sure," he smirked, "I'll see you next week?" He didn't want Steve bailing on him because of this.

Steve only nodded.

"Great, I look forward to it," Danny smiled, hoping to show his sincerity.

When the door closed Danny let out a sigh. He knew Steve's wasn't going to be coming back and he didn't even have his number.

But Adam had Mary's number. Danny smiled to himself before making his way to the front desk with a skip in his step. Being able to unravel Steve McGarrett like that was something he should be proud of and he was.

-

It had been three days since Steve had made the horrible mistake of calling his trainer Daddy. He was currently at a bar drinking to the fact that his sister was on a date with her trainer. Adam, his name had been.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice you're sitting alone," A familiar voice spoke much too close to Steve's ear.

He turned to see Danny.

"Uhh," Steve gaped. Danny looked different outside of the gym. He wore dress slacks and a button down that clung to his arms with desperation.

"I'm not intruding, am I?" Danny asked, taking a seat in the empty chair next to Steve.

"No," Steve shook his head and turned back to his drink. He could feel the way his face was heating up.

"Look, I'll be honest, Mary told me you were here. She and Adam swung by the gym on their way to dinner. He forgot his phone," Danny spoke almost shyly.

Steve let out a groan.

"I expected to hear from you sooner, what with me giving your sister my number," Danny continued, waving the bartender over.

"Yeah, look, I'd really rather not...do this...right now," Steve was wallowing in the fact that he was painfully single.

"Do what?" Danny frowned. "I'll take a beer," he pointed at the one of the beers on tap before turning his attention back to Steve and away from the bartender.