Call it a Trust Exercise(Part 4)

Danny and Dean had set themselves up on the balcony of their hotel room with Kono set up with a sniper on the building across the street. Steve was in the security room with Sam keeping an eye out for their suspect. Cas was guarding the hotel door in case she decided to come in the front. Chin had set up a conspicuous perimeter with swat in case she made a run for it.

"Uh, guys," Sam's voice spoke up then. "She's got herself a new couple."

"What?" Dean snapped,releasing Danny's hand.

"She at the tiki bar near the pool chatting up another couple."

"Shit," Danny and Dean both stood.

"We'll head down and see if we can catch her attention. Does the couple seem to be receptive to her?" Danny asked.

"Yeah, they're all having a real nice conversation."

"Son of a bitch," Dean swore.

He and Danny hurried out of the hotel room.

"Guys, I have something you might find interesting," Sam spoke up a moment later. "One half of that couple said goodnight and went to a hotel room to meet another guy."

"She's going after cheating couples," Dean groaned in realization.

"I've got this, you head back to the room. Cas meet me at the bar," Danny said, stepping into the elevator.

"What are you doing?" Steve demanded.

"I'm gonna cheat on Dean," Danny answered.

Steve held back a growl as he watched Danny make his way towards the bar. Steve wasn't blind. Dean and Cas were both gorgeous men. Tall, dark hair, pretty eyes it did nothing to help with Steve's jealousy.

"Alright, Cas, sweet talk him," Dean urged gently as the angel made his way towards the bar.

Danny could hear the smirk in his voice. Just another way to piss of Steve he guessed.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice you're out here alone," Cas gave Danny a large smile as he slipped in the seat next to the blonde.

"Uh yeah, my...company is buy tonight," Danny shrugged innocently.

"Is this company of yours gonna be upset if I buy you a drink?"

Danny couldn't hide the grin. Cas was actually really good at this. "Not at all."

"She's taking notice," Sam spoke in their ears.

"You have stunning eyes. Has anyone ever told you that?" Cas was laying it on thick.

"No one as good looking as you," Danny smirked.

"Would you like to come back to my room? The drinks are free," Cas held out an arm for Danny to take.

"I'd very much like that," Danny was about to slide his arm into Cas' when his phone rang.

Danny frowned down at the phone. "Uh just one second...Dean?" Danny answered.

"Lure her to the room," Dean said quietly into the receiver.

"I thought you were busy tonight."

"She's still watching you. Make a move on Danny, Cas," Sam spoke up then.

Cas stepped forward, placing his lips on Danny's neck. The blonde tilted his head back a bit, giving better access.

Steve about snapped the pen he was holding in half.

"I'll be up in just a minute," Danny said quickly before hanging up.

"Okay, that feels amazing but umm, I have to go," Danny gently pushed Cas back. "Let me give you my number and we can pick this up in an hour or two?" Danny grabbed a napkin and a pen from the bar top and scribbled his number on it.