Chapter Two

Emily's PoV

Emily's PoV

I groan as I hear my alarm blasting into my ear, sighing I turn over and slam my hand on the snooze button abruptly ceasing the sound to silence.

I blink my eyes open, and glance over at the time.
6:30am.
I take a deep breathe and roll out of my bed, brushing my duvet into a ball. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up, instantly walking to Bella's room.

I peek inside her room and see her awake on, sitting at her bed typing into her computer.

"Morning Bells," I say expressing my presence to her.

She looks up at me and smiles, "Morning Em."

I smile back, pointing over at the bathroom, "I'm going to take a shower, is that alright?"

She nods, "Yeah that's fine. I'll jump in after you."

I grin and walk off out into the bathroom, turning the shower on and quickly showering before I make my way back to my room to get dressed. I slip on some black skinny jeans, a blue blouse and a white jacket. As well as my black converses and my letter 'E' necklace.

  »»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------«« 

Once I had finished dressing myself I walk off into Bella's room. I enter the room and take a seat on her bed.

"Where's Dad?" I ask.

"Outside," she replies as she finishes blow drying her hair.

I shrug my shoulders, as I lean out the window.

"Hey! Bella! Emily! get down here, I have something for you," Dad calls as he spots me peering outside.

I grin as I turn to Bella and link arms with her, dragging her down the stairs. We walk outside and spot two figures that looked vaguely familiar.

Dad ushers the two of us over, "Bella, Emily. Do you remember Billy Black and his son Jacob?"

I smile, "Yeah I remember."

Bella nods, "Me too."

I smile at Billy, "Your looking good."

Billy smirks back, "I'm still standing."

I roll my eyes in at the ironic response since Billy is securely in his wheelchair.