Chapter Nine

Emily's PoV

Emily's PoV

We ended up driving down to Seattle, and browsing through a majority of shops only buying the odd piece here and there.

"We'll have to come back soon," Alice says excitedly.

I smile, "Sure. Probably next weekend."

She nods enthusiastically as we make our way back to the car, ready for an hour long drive back to their house.

To my surprise we made it back quicker than I thought and the sun had almost completely set, letting the darkness of the night filter through.

Smiling I get out of the car and gasp loudly when I see their house.

"You live here?" I say flabbergasted.

Rose smirks, "yes. Now come on we have a few things we need to tell you."

She gracefully guides me inside the insanely beautiful house. I walk in and see the boys messing around in the living room.

"Hey," I whisper, waving to them.

"What's up Swan?" Emmett greets, winking.

I blush a little, shrugging in response.

"C'mon," Alice complains, dragging me upstairs into her room.

Sighing I dump my bag onto the floor, and take a seat on her bed.

"What did you want to tell me?" I ask, fiddling around with one of Alice's sketchbooks.

"Well, we wanted to explain something to you," Rose says, "But we need you to have an open mind. Can you do that?"

I nod my head slowly, looking at them slightly intrigued by their serious faces.

I close the book I was holding and carefully place it onto the side, giving them my full attention.

The room falls into an eerie silence as I continue to analyse them.

"I'm not sure how to go about telling you this," Rose starts.

"Then just say it how it is, it's alway quicker to get to the point," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Hmmm."

I stare directly into Rose's golden eyes, when she mutters the most mind blowing thing someone has ever told me.