Act Four | Breaking Dawn

Emily thought that she had lost the one thin she had been trying to fight to maintain; her humanity.

After becoming a vampire she thought that everything would be lost, her friends, her soulmate and her sister.

But to everyone's surprise, becoming a vampire didn't strip her of her human life, instead she adopted an extraordinary gift. Her body has able to adjust, she could shift her body to become slightly more human as she had obtained a variety of traits into her new vampire life.

Living off animal blood meant that she was able to control her bloodlust. Being a vampire meant that she could no longer bleed. And yet she was still able to eat food and sleep for a few hours every couple of days.

The destruction of Victoria now means that the Swan Twins can now progress into the future the two were longing.

And that is why the impossible Emily Swan couldn't wait to marry the love of her life...Mr Jasper Whitlock Hale.

Of course to Emily nothing could really be better than sharing her life with her soulmate. But when a strange miracle occurs in both Bella and Emily everything seems possible.

And yet the risk of bringing this wonderful miracle to life is...is well  something that might just end up killing Emily for good.

xxemsy2510xx