Chapter Thirty

Rose's PoV

Rose's PoV

Months had gone by since we left Forks.....since we left both Emily and Bella behind. Edward has left us and Jasper has isolated himself by locking himself in his room. He only leaves it once every few weeks to feed.

I knew that he was hurting. It probably hurt him the most to leave Emily behind. He loved her with all his heart and I knew that he must of said something to Emily before we left as she was crying and he looked guilty and sad. I felt sorry for them. I loved Emily like she was my own sister. Everyone did, even Edward who was usually rude to most people.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

I currently was sitting in the living room at our new home, it just didn't feel right to be here and not there, in Forks.

I sigh and Emmett looks at me.

"What's up, baby?" He asks.

"I can't stop thinking about Emily," I say.

The moment I said that everyone looked at me. Even Jasper, who came out of his room and sat with us, for the first time in a long time.

Jasper looked up when he heard Emily's name.

"Rose," Emmett said gently.

Everyone was miserable without Emily.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry Jasper, I didn't mean to bring her up," I apologise.

"It's okay Rose," he says before distracting himself with a book.

I continue to sit and think about Emily, until my phone rings. Everyone looks at it. I pick it up curious to who it was.

I notice that it was Alice, she was ringing me. I answer the phone and everyone looks at me curious.

"Hi Alice," I say.

"Hey Rose, um listen, you didn't by any chance tell Edward what happened to Bella did you, she isn't dead by the way, I was wrong," Alice tells me.

I sit there in shock. Everyone's eyes widen. I gulp before answering Alice.

"I didn't mean too. I just thought that if it were true he deserved to know," I answer.

"Rose, you should be careful what you say next time. Anyway, I just had a vision about Edward, he doesn't know that Bella is alive. Rose, he wants to die," Alice informs me. I sit there in shock, so is everyone else.