Chapter Twenty-Nine

Emily's PoV

Emily's PoV

Everything was a huge mess, Dad was hunting the wolves, which prevented the wolves from protecting Bella and I from Victoria. On top of that I have no idea where Bella is, she left earlier but hasn't returned.

I'm super depressed, I thought I was finally returning to a normal life, before all this supernatural crap. But things just keep getting stranger the more I try to get away. So much for thinking I didn't belong in this world.

The isolation form everyone, including my sister was causing me to fall deeper into my mind, drifting far away from reality.

I sit in my window seat staring out at the beautiful green scenery, watching the birds fly from their nests in the trees. The squirrels running across the ground, holding acorns in their mouthes.

I reach out for my journal. The one Jasper had given to me for my birthday. I pick up a pen and start scribbling inside it, updating it on everything that has happened in the past few months.

I gently place it on my bedside and pick up the book I was reading, laying down on my bed, flicking through the pages.....

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

I shot up from my slumber, noting that it was now dark outside.

"Bella," I hear a chirpy voice call out.

My eyes widen as I quickly stand up. I couldn't be who I thought it was.m

I grab my hoody and wrap myself up in it, as I sprinted down the stairs into the living room.

Bella pulls my into a hug, before walking into the kitchen with Jacob.

I glance over at Alice my eyes glistening over.

"Alice," I say gently looking at her, still reeling from the initial shock that she was even her.

"Your really here," I say, sounding slightly more happy.

She smiles at me, "yeah I'm here and I promise that I won't go anywhere."

She rushes over to me and pulls me into a tight hug. I respond clutching to her, worried that I might never see her again.

We separate and she directs me to the sofa, where I sit down, fiddling with part of one of the cushions.

"So, um, how has everyone been?" I ask hesitantly.

"To be honest, miserable. I'm the only one who is still able to act happy. And even then I miss you. I know that they all miss you, Emily, you have know idea how much you really mean to them," Alice tells me.

"And Jasper?" I ask, nervously.

"Um....he....I haven't seen him much, he isolates himself. He feels so guilty for what happened. He is completely lost without you," Alice answers.

I sit there, feeling extremely upset.

"Emily.....are you okay?" Alice asks me.

I shake my head, "no, Alice, I'm not, I don't think I have been okay ever since Jasper left."

"When you all left I felt so lonely. Bella let her emotions consume her and I had to stay strong for her. I didn't let my emotions out for months. Bella luckily regained her sense of reality and was there for me, but you were still gone," I tell her.

"This feeling in my chest it hurts so much Alice. He said that he didn't love me, Alice. Those words cut so deep and my heart broke into tiny pieces and I haven't been able to put it back together."

"I genuinely don't think I'll ever be able to forgive him, Alice," I admit, tears pouring down my cheeks.

She pulls me into her cool embrace, placing something metallic into my hand.

"What's this?" I say, my voice breaking slightly.

"It's the key to our house. I want you to go there later, okay?" She tells me, I nod at her, "Besides I think it's about time you had one of your own."

I smile at her.

Suddenly she is pulled into a vision, I steady her.

She jumps off the sofa turning to me.

"Emily, I need to take Bella to go save Edward. I will explain later. Make up an excuse for Bella for Charlie and go to my house tonight," Alice says.

I nod and hug her before she goes off to find Bella. Her, Bella and Jake argue before Bella and Alice finally drive away.

I see Jake get angry and he runs of into the woods, clearly transforming into a wolf.

I make my way to my room and grab some paper. I grab a page and go back downstairs, sitting at the kitchen table writing a quick note for Charlie.

Dad,
The Cullen's have returned. Alice gave me a key to their house. I'm going to be staying there for the next few days. Bella will be with me. We need this dad.
I promise that we will come back soon. We just need to sort out a few things. Hopefully when you see us in the few days we will be happy again.

Love,
Emily, your loving daughter

I place it into the table before walking up to my room and my sister's. I grab a bag from each of our rooms and pack some clothes. I grab my journal and then go downstairs and leave the house. I put the bags into the car and drive to the Cullen's house.

Once I get there I park my car out front and grab mine and Bella's bags, as well as my journal. I walk to the front of the house, I use the key Alice gave me to open the door. I unlock it and walk back inside. The first thing I notice was that all the furniture had been returned and everything was back in place.

I smile to myself and walk into the living room. I put down Bella's bag along with my own.

I then walk over to the kitchen and find that there was some food in the fridge. I grab some and make myself a small salad. I then go back into the living room where I sit on the sofa. I turn the TV on and eat my salad.

Once I finished I take the bowl back out into the kitchen. I clean everything away and grab the book I was reading earlier today. I sit back down on the sofa and read it again.
Eventually I fall asleep in the early hours of the next day.

xxemsy2510xx