Chapter 174

Author's note: Sorry about the break I took. I got sick again and have been trying on and off all week to write but kept suffering from dizzy spells thanks to my fever. It got pretty high, 104 degrees at one point, but I'm doing better now thanks to my medication, rest, and the food that your fellow reader ambermoon3105  sent me.

I'm doing my best to get well and I apologize for the delay.

Also, side note, there is a possibility that I may have to condense two chapters into one slot if I run out of room in the future. There is a two hundred chapter cap on this website and I've ultimately decided that if I end up needing more room I'll simply reformat things starting from chapter one hundred and fifty OR chapter one eighty and condense two chapters into one.

I typically write 4000 to 6000 words in an average chapter so that'll be a LOT of reading with a LOT of content. :D Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

___________

Chapter One Hundred and Seventy Four

Pleasure. Glittering lights. The glow and thrum of love beating within me. The feeling of his body on top of mine, within mine, jeans resting between my spread thighs, ankles locked loosely around his back. His breathing in my ear... so much had happened, so much blinding pleasure. But now, love was finally over... and I was basking in the glorious afterglow.

My arms were draped around his back from beneath his underarms, caressing him, holding him, feeling the leather of his jacket. We'd gone at it for several hours without undressing, but I was more focused on staring at the gorgeous Christmas lights displaying the photographs.

Finally, he pulled back and looked at my face with dark eyes.

I gasped when he arched, burying himself deeper as he leaned down to kiss me, scalding lips silencing the cry that wanted to fly from me. I was a sensitive mess after his lavish loving and I could tell that he knew as much if his little smirk was anything to go by.

Finally, he pulled back and withdrew himself from me.

"Come," he said, taking my uninjured hand and pulling me to my feet, paying little heed to the mess doing so created. "We're gonna shower and then... well, I'm gonna have to start preparing to turn Louise. I'm going to have my hands full with the doctors very soon."

A twinge of worry stabbed through me and I swallowed.

"Will she be okay?" I asked, and he looked at me with intensity in his stare. "Is this going to work?"

"I don't know," he quietly admitted, looking a little crestfallen by my worry, "but I can assure you I will do everything in my power to make sure it will. I'm going to give her the best shot she has at living. I promise. Now come. As much as I love the sight of my seed running down your thighs, I doubt others would be as appreciative of it, so let's get ourselves cleaned up."

And with little fanfare, he tugged me out of the room and pulled me down the hall towards his own bedroom. The door was hardly closed before he started to undress, kicking off his boots and unzipping his jeans before shrugging his jacket off.

Powerful shoulders rippled as he moved, but I paid little attention to them and got undressed, happily trotting into his bathroom to get my cast wrapped up in a plastic bag. I was a giddy ball of delight throughout the entire duration of our shower together. A half-formed melody was swirling around inside me as he and I washed each other off, and I could see him listening as the range of music expanded, becoming more diverse as I hummed it from a place deep inside me.