Chapter 194 *

Author's Note: SURPRISE! For those of you who were wondering about the sequel and companion book from Sebastian's POV, I'm doing both. In fact, here's a sneak peek at the Companion Book's Cover and the New Title Drop! SQUEEE!

What do you all think?! Are you as hyped up as I am?! Look forward to the cover and title drop for the official Sequel, and don't forget it's gonna feature Horst as the main protagonist! But overall, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

______________________

Chapter One Hundred and Ninety Four

I spent the rest of the night having Wolf Time in the Comfort Zone.

Several hours passed with on and off napping in the fort full of pillows and snuggling with Tiffany, Woody, Jun, Sebastian, Leo, and Richard. All of my human relatives aside from Nikki had gone to sleep in their cabin, and the Wu Tao family had been strangely absent since our return to the house--but I'd been reassured by Tiffany that they were helping out with the wedding plans.

Kip had been given the opportunity to spend time with Louise in the isolation chamber for a few hours under Cassidy, Kyle, and Diana's supervision and last I'd heard, things were going well for them. Most of the Derkshires were busy doing stuff that nobody would talk about, including Jak.

Me?

I was in a good place. Literally, since I was smushed between Tiffany's belly and Woody's chest, both of them snuggling me close while I played Atlas Chronicles. My hair had been tied up into a bun on my head to prevent it from getting stuck under the pillows and I'd thrown on one of Bash's unwashed shirts before coming down since his smell comforted me.

It soothed my anxiety, made me feel like he was right there.

It was an alternative to hiding inside his shirts while he was wearing them, at least. Still, he was watching from his spot on a heap of pillows nearby, laptop resting on his crotch, headphones in since the two of us were playing with a few of the others, who also had laptops. It was a fun and easy way to spend time together, even with the occasional cursing from Richard.

"You know? It's been a while since we've spent any real time together," Tiffany suddenly said, and I glanced away from the ceiling-screen to see her smiling at me. "Tomorrow night is going to be big, you know? I'm glad we can spent tonight just relaxing with each other."

"Same," I agreed, grinning at her before I turned to look at Woody, who was staring at me with the barest hint of sleepy, loving green peeking through the fringe of his lowered lashes. He smiled warmly and rubbed my arm, tugging me closer to him and wrapping his leg around me.

Tiffany did the same, caging me in, and I heard her giggle when Sebastian made a low noise.

"Tomorrow," Tiffany whispered, kissing my cheek. "Tomorrow night, on New Year's Eve, we're all going to get married. If that isn't symbolic, I don't know what the hell is!"