SEVEN

"Girls we've got a while until the bus actually gets here-" y/n said looking at the bus's times before max loudly spoke up.

"Oh you've got to be shitting me," she said before eleven and y/n turned to her eyeline, seeing three boys, pulling out their bikes from the rack of the mall. Max walked over to Mike, will and Lucas. "Isn't this a nice surprise," she announced, all three of the boys stopped dead in their tracks, miles bike fell to the ground as he pointed towards eleven.

"What. Are you doing here?" He asked, she finished taking a lick from her ice cream and squinted at mike who stood dumbfounded.

"Shopping," she replied bluntly only for max to respond.

"This is her new look," max said, tilting her head with a raised brow, y/n pulled her tinted glasses up to her head.

"What do you think?" She asked before mike stared at them, disgusted.

"What's wrong with you? You both know she's not allowed here," he told them and they stood there, max only spat back her words.

"What is she your little pet?" Max questioned, el looked at Max to mike with a stern look.

"Yeah, am I your pet?" She asked, her eyebrows raising at the question.

"What no?" Mike quickly replied.

"Then why do you treat me like garbage?" She asked, both groups going back and forth at the couple.

"What?" He asked again.

"You said nana was sick," eleven added, tilting her head a little

"She is, she is," mike said and looked to Lucas who held his bike in his hands, he gave him a look as will stood behind them not saying anything. "She is," he said before Lucas joined in.

"She is, she's sick," they both said. "She's super sick, that why we're here actually," he said as Max looked at him funny.

"Yeah yeah, we're s-shopping, not for us but for her for nana," mike said and Lucas nodded, both smiling to make it more believable over their stuning words.

"For nana!" Lucas announced, only for max to state at him again.

"For nana?" Y/n asked in a questionable time only for mike to roll his eyes and turn to eleven again.

"Also we're here to get a gift, for you," he announced, eleven looked angry, she knew he was lying, and y/n could most definitely tell, every since day one he's told her to never lie, but now he's lying straight to her face, and it infuriated her. "And I couldn't find anything that suited you, and I only have like 3 dollars and 50 cents so it's hard," mike then trailed off gazing towards the ground.

"Super hard," Lucas added, only making matters worse than they were. "I-its expensive," he said, not clearing the situation.

"You know we don't believe you right?" Y/n added, putting her hands on her hips watching the boys silently fidget and Will stand behind them huffing, rubbing his temples.

"You lie," eleven said, holding her ice cream tightly in her hand. "Why do you lie?" She asked, he looked up and opened his mouth to say something only for the bus to hault behind. The girls, the three turned to it, eleven held her angered face, she looked towards y/n who only nodded at her and she turned to mike again.

He stood there guilty, watching as she slowly stepped forward towards with her eyebrows knitted together. She took a second as both Max and y/n waited for her to do something.

"I dump your ass," she said and turned around walking off to the bus, Max and y/n stood there with dropped jaws, watching mike stand there dumbfounded, y/n only laughed and pulled down her pink sunglasses as max linked onto her arm dragging her as they both laughed.

"So long fellas!" She yelled as they jumped onto the bus, Max sat down and then El, y/n sat in a separate seat, where a girl sat beside her only talking to her friends on the other row, y/n turned to them both, all laughing and high fiving each other feeling the bus departing and watched the boys stand there, staring the bus leave the parking lot and the girl head back to Max's house.

ah cHEEEEZ, el dumped his ass 💅😌✨