SEVENTEEN

The movie finished as Will started to unplug the VHS from the TV and changed it back to the channels then switched it off, turning to the boys as they headed to Wills room, forcing him to look inside before they did.

He looked to see y/n laying on his bed, the covers up to her chin and the lights were off, her hair pushed back as she faced the door. Will turned to the boys and places his index finger to his lips.

The three all tip-toed inside of the room and as quietly as they could, slid into their sleeping bags, Will sitting in between the bed and the desk, Lucas laying at he end of the bed and Mike sleeping closest to the door.

"Will," Lucas whispered, Will laying against his hip, then flat on his back.

"What." He responded.

"Go cuddle up with y/n," he said and heard mike giggle from the other end of the room.

"I said one day, not today," will announced, laying on his side again.

"Go on, you know you want to," mike whispered as Will scoffed.

"She got cramps mike, me cuddling her would make matters worse, believe me I've been through it," he said. "Have you dealt with el on her period yet? oh dear you won't be able to now since she's not your girlfriend," Will then said with a grin at his lips.

"Hey, I have actually, and you know what I bet I'm a better-" mike argued only for y/n to shift onto her back and stare at the ceiling with incredibly heavy eyes.

"Boys," she said into the atmosphere all the boys acted as if they were asleep but all three nodded.

"Yes," they replied.

"Do me a favour," she said before will turned over, looking up at the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked before y/n turned to him.

"You've woken me up again that's what's wrong," she said and turned over to mike. "Would you shut up about El, she's dumped your ass, get over it," she told him and watched him give her a death glare before laying back down. "Don't argue with me either, I won't hesitate to rip off every bit of hair from your body one by one, with my bare hands," she announced.

"Ew no," Mike commented.

"Exactly so shut up," y/n told him and heard the room go silent. She turned to her left, facing the same way Will was sleeping.

Her eyes were fully closed and she could almost feel herself falling back to sleep and eventually did, Will noticed this as he recognised her breathing changed, her face up against the pillow, he sat up and found her raincoat, laying on the back of his chair, sliding inside the photo he's been holding onto for a while inside of the pocket, laying back down seeing y/n hand had fallen off the bed and was now at Wills head.

He looked up to see y/n was facing the other way and was now sleeping on her front. He looked back down at her dangling hand that he once used to hold gently in his and kiss on top of.

His urges got the better of his and laid on his left hip, looking at her delicate hands with odd sized fingernails. He placed his left arm against the floor and held onto her middle and index fingers lightly, smiling at the familiar touch he'd missed, closing his eyes with a smile against his lips.

oi if anyone knows who 'the who' is, like the band, I've got a story for you mushh.

so my grandad lived with his cousins/ twin siblings (I forgot which is which but they're twins, one boy one girl) and basically all three went to go watch them when the came down to perform, during the after party the twin sister got a bit freaky with the drummer in a bush and when my grandad caught them he literally BEAT UP the drummer.

my fucking grandad actually beated up the drummer from the who BRUHHHH