TWENTY-FIVE

Nancy, Johnathan, Max, Eleven, Lucas, Y/N, Mike and Will all jumped inside of the car again, Nancy driving them all towards the hospital she's been spending all night at.

They parked to a stop, Nancy killing the engine, the kids exiting out of the car and walked towards the brightly lit building.

"-that is honest, she won't find out, see, you're the only one who gon' tell me- woah woah woah! Excuse me!" The lady at the desk shrieked putting down the phone. "Where do you think you're going?" She questioned, Nancy looked back at her.

"Oh! Um- i was just going to visit my grandma again," Nancy told the woman with a cheerful smile. "this is my family," she pointed towards the small group, the woman (who was black herself) looked towards Lucas.

"Extended," Lucas added, y/n swallowed.

"I don't care who they are, you know the rules, two visitors at a time," the lady told her.

"Yeah but-" Nancy tried to add before being cut off.

"Two!" The lady said and sat down picking up the oboe again. "Girl this child has lost her mind, she brought a whole zoo here," the lady said into the phone.

-

"Got it, two in a row," max said in the background meanwhile y/n stood up, with a magazine in her hands, flicking through the pages and staring at the photographs.

"That was good, that was good," Lucas spoke in the background too, y/n beginning to read the small text.

"Hey there, whatcha reading?" Will asked, approaching her. She looked up, noticing him standing their with a smile, she smiled back and turned to the front page.

"Cosmopolitan," she replied. "I'm only staring at the photos, who can be bothered to read such tiny letters?" She questioned, showing will the page she was currently on, he raised the front of his brows with a smirk.

"I've never liked magazines," Will said, eating another M&M, y/n chuckled.

"I know you don't," she said, closing the page and throwing it back on the coffee table, the teens staring at the boring variety before them. "How can my mom actually read this crap?" She questioned.

"Mikes trying to talk to El again, he clearly doesn't understand the definition of 'I dump your ass'," he said, y/n nudged his shoulder.

"Hey, you're one to talk," she grinned up at him.

"Y/n I said I was sorry and I told you-," he was cut in by y/n.

"I know Will, it was a joke," she smiled up at him before he and gently took hold of her wrist and hid behind the corner, Lucas, Max, Mike and El sitting on the waiting chairs.

"What's this? A place to make out?" She questioned he furrowed his brows.

"What no?, I thought we could move away from the couples for a bit," he said, y/n tilted her head and smiled.

"Right where are the skittles," she asked and looked around the corner, snatching a packet from the chair and turning back to Will.

They sat there attempting to throw the sweets in each other's mouths, the game Max and Lucas were playing earlier, Will winning the game by catching five as y/n caught two (but she could tell he was cheating from his terrible aim)

The teens were going with their second round, y/n managed to catch one already, will known, before looking up towards the ceiling, noticing the lights had began to flicker.

"Y/N!" A voice called in her ears, she clasped her hands over her ears, squeezing her eyes shut and a chill ran down her spine.

"He's here," Will stood up and whispered to y/n, helping her up, they walked back to the group, who were wondering around the room with wonder. "He's here," will told them.

The six of them ran down the corridor, passing the reception lady on the way past, y/n and Will clinging onto each other.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Two at a time!" She called after the kids who rolled their eyes and kept on running down the corridors and sprinted towards the stairs, they ran up only two flights before hearing Johnathan's calls to Nancy only faintly, they all ran up another flight, the lights flickering heavily, eleven ripping open the door as they all piled out, seeing Jonathan attempting to break a window with a fire hydrant.

"Move!" Eleven yelled, standing in front of the door, her head jolting up violently as the teens watched to door get launched towards the back of the room.

Just hovering over Nancy was a slimy flesh like being, with almost wing like arms. It turned around and roared at the group standing inside of the doorway, the saliva could've been the slime around the creature. All of the kids eyes widened.

"Jesus!" Mike yelled.

"What the fu-" max added before it roared back to them, the strings of saliva dripping everywhere, and they watch Nancy's feet scatter away, so she could sit up.

Eleven yelled, pushing her right arm out, throwing it towards the left wall then the right with a great amount of anger, she grunted, sending it into the ceiling and grunted again throwing it back onto the ground, she planted, pulling her arm back like a slingshot, pushing it back out and sending the creature through the window shattering the glass over Nancy who ducked.

Johnathan was thrown into the room by eleven, the whole group began to peg it back downstairs and past the reception lady, who ignored them and was straight back on her phone, eleven bursted through the doors and they all stopped running, just at the curb of the parking lot.

The creature was no longer what it was before, no longer looked like it had a bone structure to hold itself up and move but was now just clumpy slime, sliding across the concrete and towards the drain.

The slime slid inside of the metal chunks of something glided between the gaps and the only left on top went the creature was all the way through, was a large bone.

"What was that?" Y/n asked in a shaky breath looking down into the drain.

"Melted bodies," Nancy announced, Swallowing thickly.

geezers I canny bloody believe I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow what the fuck. And my back hurts 😔😔