FITHTY

"Do they taste good?" Mike asked, chewing at a stolen fry at their shared tray. The teens had gone to a food truck that was mostly for adults on a night out, y/n nodded, passing the share tray over to him after taking another fry.

"Yeah, I wish I could've got ketchup or something, they're dry as shit," she said, the two giggled, continuing their walk back home.

They came up to the neighbourhood on their home, walking over to the front door, throwing away the tray in y/n's bag since Mikes was filled with the large amounts of snacks for them to feats on in his room as a midnight snack, let alone a couple of stolen colas in y/n's bag.

"Y/n!" Karen squealed as soon as she opened the door, the woman reached to hug the girl, she hugged back feeling a bubble of guilt at the bottom o her stomach seeing as she most definitely panicked Karen about her disappearance. "You kids okay? Nothing bad happened to you on the way back?" She asked pulling away from y/n.

"No, we just had a long walk," Miek lied, Karen nodded and stood aside.

"Good, hey, if you want, Nancy's just gone out at her friends house, Holly's heading to bed soon and your father is already asleep upstairs you two want to camp out in the living room like its a sleepover? Watch the TV?" Karen asked them, y/n and Mike quickly exchanged looks before agreeing

The two teens grabbed their pillows and sheets throwing them on the sofa downstairs, mike emptied his bags and the two put on the TV.

"You aloud to watch it without permission?" She asked, Mike looked back, at his new sister.

"Yes? Why was you never aloud?" He asked, smacking the television one more time before he series continued.

"Nah this'll be new for me,"

-

"Yeah that's good for you cause," Mike argued, the two new siblings jokingly bickering out of whose relationship was better, Mike and Els, or Y/n's and Wills?

"Cause what wheeler?" She asked with a smile grabbing another m&m packet.

"Cause I have the new X-men comic and you don't, Wheeler," he argued and y/n calmly popped a chocolate in her mouth.

"Actually I do cause I stole it from your room," she said he sat up.

"Wha-" he tried to argue before ether kitchen lights were turned on, the two teens quickly hid the snacks that they were eating and pretended to sleep, not too long until they heard footsteps moving up the stairs again.

"That was lucky," y/n announced, but her mouth opened seeing the melted chocolate smeared again Mikes bedsheets. "Did you shit yourself?" She joked, Mike looked back and the two began to laugh, desperately trying to hold it back due to the late hour of the night.

But just at the top of the stairs was Karen who watched the teens laughing with each other for the first time in a couple weeks, she smile at how happy and comfortable they really were around each other.

"Darling it's late now," Ted whispered to his wife, standing beside her, looking down as she stared through the banister poles, looking at the teens acting like children.

"I know, I just-" she paused, looking to them and then up to Ted who held Sammie on his side, seeing the child fast asleep on him. "I hope this whole adoption thing goes well," she said and watched her husband smile at her.

"It will, Come on," he said and the married couple headed back into their bedroom, Karen placing Sammie back in her crib smiling at the kids laughter coming from downstairs.

the end.

(until season four)

(sorry not sorry but I have HUGE ideas for season four because I believe the plot will go exactly to plan 👀)