TWENTY-EIGHT

"I think we found it," eleven announced, both of them were looking directly up to the steel building. "the source," she added, y/n looking around, watching the storm circle around them.

"Where, El? Where are you?" Max's voice echoed from no-where.

"Brimborn," Eleven panted. "steelworks," she added, y/n turned around, looking to el who looked afraid.

"El! Y/n we found it! Get out of there! Get out!" Mikes voices echoed, y/n held her shoulders and el's big brown eyes looked taught in to her e/c ones.

"Close your eyes el, we're safe," y/n told her and watched as the girl nodded slowly, she held her shoulders still, both girls closing their eyes, the cold atmosphere becoming warm and the air becoming more breathable.

The girls then opened their eyes to see the TV that stood before them was switched off, el turned to her right to see an empty armchair. Y/n looked over her shoulder to see an empty cabin.

"Mike?" Eleven called out, she too looking around the room, noticing it was empty.

"Will?" Y/n called out calmly, standing up, expecting for him to jump out of the kitchen and hug her, but she looked and saw no one.

"Mike!" El echoed again, getting up and looked in her bedroom.

"Will?" Y/n called out again heading back to the living room, her back facing the television.

"Mike!" El screamed for him to jump out until y/n flinched at the touch her hands gripping at her biceps, she ducked her breath.

"He can't hear you," Billy announced, pushing y/n ahead of him, and guided her before him, tears rimmed in her eyes, her breath shaking, blinking to eleven who was as frightened as she were. "you shouldn't have looked for me," he told them, still slowly pushing y/n in front of him. "because now I see you two," he announced, shoving y/n to the ground, she picked herself up, and stood beside el. "now we can all see you two," both girls felt extremely terrified to be in the same room as him.

"Billy, it's okay," y/n spoke up, he looked to her. "It's not fault, it's not your fault your mom left you," she told him, tears stuck on her corneas, she stepped out a little and glared at Billy, noticing his eyes soften at her choice of words. "I would know," she spoke, holding her arm out, the same arm with the bruises he felt from gripping her tightly during the sauna test.

"You..." he turned to eleven, y/n's arm still out for him to take. "Let us in," he told and turned his gaze to y/n. "you, kept us alive," he stepped closer, y/n taking a step back "Now, you are going to have to let us stay," he ordered them, a tear running down y/n's cheek meanwhile three ran down el's in fear.

"Don't you see?" Billy questioned the two, he looked to the side. "All this time, We've building" he said, turning back to them and smirked. "we've been building it just for you two," he tilted his head. "all that work, all that pain..." he took another step. "all of it, for the pair of you," y/n and el moved back, moving her hand away. "and now it's time," he announced, grabbing y/n's wrist firmly. "time to end it," he gritted his teeth, y/n planted her feet, fear written across her eyes, she didn't try to free from his grip.

"El," she whispered.

"And we're going to end you," he told them, his fingers digging into y/n's skin, her skin tingling just under his grip. "and when you're gone," he added.

"Billy, let go," y/n ordered, he ignored her.

"We are going to end your friends," he explained, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"No!" El screamed out, y/n began to try and wriggle out of his grip, but cried out when his grip tightened.

"And then we are going to end..." he gritted his teeth, one tear slipping from his eye, and down his dirty cheek.

"Billy let go off me!" Y/n called out.

"Everyone," he ended, blinking at the two girls, he pulled y/n closer to him, his lips moving closer to her ear as her lip trembled, her eyes widening unknown of what was to happen next. "He misses you," he whispered, she sucked her breath, realising what he meant, her eyes were looking across the whole of the ceiling in fear.

"GET AWAY!" Eleven screamed, outstretching her arm, his grip loosened and her was ripped away from y/n and thrown back into the cabin, his arm reaching out for anything as he flew, y/n and eleven panted.

"NO!" Eleven screamed, pulling away her blindfold, y/n breathed heavily as she ripped off hers too, she stood up quickly and looked around the room, looking at hoppers room where he emerged out of and the kitchen we're he grabbed her wrist, she looked down to see red marks across it.

She broke down to the floor screaming, crawling away from it, Will ran over and sat down, he prevented her from crawling and wrapped his arms around her, she flinched at his touched.

"Y/n," he said softly in her ear, she flinched again, covering her ears and that when he noticed the red marks on her wrist. "y/n it's okay, you're okay," he encouraged her, she continued to shake, hyperventilating. "I'm here, it's okay," he told her, she looked up to see his face before sobbing into his chest, her arms wrapped over his shoulders, a sobbing mess.

Max, Lucas, Nancy and Johnathan watched the two girls awkwardly, they saw something terrible and it was a possible warning for something new, mortifying or something that must've triggered y/n and eleven almost drive themselves into panic, and nobody was prepared.