TWENTY-ONE

It was late now, around 9 o'clock, the kids were inside of the pool and hiding where the sauna room was, but inside the closet, Sammie was in y/n's hands as she stood in the corner of the blue closet the party hid in trying to keep her distracted meanwhile they heard Billy shouting.

"Billy!" Mike sang into the super-com, to which they didn't hear any loud voice noises, y/n held her on her hip and tightly stood next to Will who held her little hand as they hid.

"Who's there!" He yelled back and they all remained quiet watching as mike giggled into the machine

"Billy!" He announced. "Billy!" He added again.

"You think this is funny, huh?" Billy asked, and they all heard him getting closer, he was likely in the men's showers, mike giggled again.

"Billy, come and find me," he spoke.

"I find you, it is your funeral" Billy announced and y/n looked down at her sibling, unsure what to do and to will who looked ahead, slightly terrified.

"Come and get me! Come on!" Mike announced again and the group watched el closed her eyes and reopened them once the party heard the gun door closed with a loud bang.

The door opened again revealing Billy, without a shirt and only in some jeans, his hair wet as he began to smile at the dummy inside of the sauna.

"Billy!" Mike called and laughed into the machine, they waited inside the closet as Billy stared at the window of the sauna.

"Got you," he whispered to himself. He cackled loudly and clapped to himself for finding the boy he'd been chasing.

"Come and get me you piece of shit," mike said, a little more bitterly, they all watched him swung open the door, and look inside, walking in and holding the dummy by the neck, holding it in the air.

"Hey," mike said, Billy looked down to the machine. "Behind you," mike spoke and he turned, throwing the dummy against the ground.

"Hi," eleven said, and quickly shoved him against the tilled wall, making him fall to the ground, el shoving the door back,

"Now!" Mike yelled, the group pushed out, mike and Lucas shoving a pole through the handle of the door and into a water pipe. Will ran over and wrapped the chain around the two things and locked it, the three boys standing back.

They huddled back behind eleven, y/n held Sammie close, bouncing her to keep her in ease, as Will looked back and gave her a faint smile, she returned it.

They watch as Billy ran into the door multiple times, attempting to open it but stopped when realising he couldn't, looking out of the window, with a scared look, staring directly at max.

"Max," he spoke and the party looked to her, seeing she was looking a little worried, her lip twitched.

"Do it," she announced, Will ran over and turned up the temperature.

-

"Max! Let me outta here!" He yelled, banging his hand against metal door. "Let me out," he told her again, beads of sweat on his head and his already wet hair stuck To his forehead. "You kids," he paused to pant. "Think this is funny?" He asked, y/n noticed Sammie was wriggling a little and that meant she was scared, she pointed at Billy before she started to wail, y/n moved away and cradled her. "You kids think this is some sick prank huh?" He spat at the window. "You little shits think this is funny?" He questioned. "What is this?" He questioned again. "Open the door!" He yelled and punched at the door. "Open the door!" He yelled again, Sammie started to cry at the loud sound, therefore se attempted to cover her ears. "Open the godamn door!" He screamed and pressed his face against the conducted window.