FOURTEEN

The three girls came back into Max's home dripping with salt water from the rain that fell from their raincoats, max one by one put the coats on the side of their patio to dry out whilst they headed back to her room and began to change into pyjamas.

"Y/n do you copy?" A shuddered voice spoke through her super-com. "Y/n are you there?" It asked again before y/n lunged for her bag and ripped out her super-com, noticing that calming voice.

"I'm here, over," she said, max who was dressed in her pyjamas stopped as eleven laid out her nightgown.

"Can you," he stammered and paused. "Could you come over please?" He asked followed by a loud cough. Y/n head quickly turned over to el and max who nodded as quick as possible before y/n picked her bag again and stood up.

"I'm on my way," she said.

"T-thank you," will spoke quietly before y/n paused, looking at the machine and shoved the electronic inside of her bag, she went over to hug max and el.

"I am so sorry," she apologised as she slung the backpack over her shoulder.

"No, no, it's fine, quickly, go to him," max told her as she nodded, running out of the house with her coat and bike, peddling her way to the Byers residence.

She threw her bike towards the ground and jogged up the steps, hammering down on the door only to recive no answer, she turned around and noticed wills bike was here and chewed her bottom lip. Castle Byers.

She immediately started to run through the rain and towards the small den that had a light beaming through the cracks of the wood.

"Will?" She asked and Will turned around sniffling. Y/n walked in closer and sat in the wet ground, Will rubbing his eyes. "What happened?" She asked as he picked up his drawing of Will the wise.

"We played d&d," he said before y/n put of a smile.

"Well that's good then," she said softly as he put the photo down and looked at a photo with the boys and y/n on Halloween night.

"I could tell they didn't want to play, y/n, they never do anymore," he spoke with a slight quiver in his tone, y/n watched as his bottom lip tremble.

"I'm so stupid," he announced, y/n them watched as the boy ripped up a photo, she looked to see it was from last year with the boys dressed as the ghostbusters and her as a vampire in the middle, he threw it against the ground "stupid!" He screamed and reached up for a photo of his drawing as a wizard tearing that apart, crying as he reached for a bat y/n sat and stared in shock before exiting the den, y/n ran behind.

"Will, stop, it's gonna be okay," y/n said standing beside him before he stepped forward and swung the bat at the top of the den. He swung once more as y/n clasped her hands over her mouth in disbelief, Will continued to throw the bat at the den as y/n only stood and felt tears run down her cheeks.

Will lobbed the bat at the den and used his hand to dismember it all, she noticed one hand was in a fist as he pulled different parts of the den apart.

"Will stop!" Y/n yelled, pulling his hands away from the wood as he sobbed harder and stopped, although he was taller his head was looking down to his toes and was resting at her chest.

His knees were bent, leading to y/n to lbend hers and let him fall on to her on the ground. She sat crossed legged as he was cradled in her arms.

She wrapped her arms over his shoulders, his arms around her waist whilst he constantly cried inside her chest, shaking vigorously, she snaked her arm up to the side of his head and held him close.

"It's okay, you're okay," she cooed, allowing his to cry more in his arms as she hugged him more. It was difficult to stroke his hair due to the rain making his hair wet however she pushed it out of the way and continued to hug him tighter, fighting off the fat urge to kiss his temple whilst he sobbed.

His sobs began to decrease but he remained in y/n's arms, he found it rather warm in her grip, and was comforted by her gentle words when suddenly the hairs stuck up on the back of his neck and he noticed y/n was looking behind her.

"Did you hear that?" Y/n asked Will who shook his head and noticed he was holding his neck. "What's wrong?" She asked and he looked around, beginning to get up.

"Y/n you've been asking me if I heared something when I've been feeling something, but it's not anything I haven't felt before," he paused as he looked down to y/n who began to puzzle the pieces together. "I think he's back," he leaned closed to her ear and whispered.

"The mind flayer," she responded and watched as he nodded, she stared deeply in his eyes, it makes sense now, was all she could think of.

"Will?" Mike yelled through the rain. "Will! I'm sorry!" He yelled once more.

"Will where are you man?" Lucas afterwards. Y/n and Will stood beside each other, Will stood and searched the sky, including y/n.

"What's wrong you two?" Mike asked, they turned back and face towards them.

"He's back," they both said.

"Y/N!" A loud roar came from y/n right ears, she clasped her ears and crouched down, she opened her eyes for a split second only becoming face to face with Billy's eyes from earlier and how they glared at her causing her to shake more.

"Y/n? What happened?" Will crouched down with his hand on her shoulder, she panted looking up to see mike, Lucas and Will stare at her weirdly, she panted.

"Did none of you hear that?," she asked as the boys shook their heads, helping her up and the all left to go to Will's house, Will's hand still in a fist.

extra chapter cause why not, definitely not like it 2 in the fucking morning, (me at myself) you sleep deprived slut