TWENTY-SEVEN

"Ready?" Y/n asked, looking to eleven her blindfold in her hands, she looked back and nodded.

"Ready," eleven replied, the girls wrapped the blindfolds against their eyes and took each other's hand.

The darkness surrounding them, swallowing them in the pitch black. The only colour in the room was themselves, like a beam of light through a window.

Y/n turned around and tapped El, she turned around too, the girls steadily walking over to the bed, where Billy sat man-spreading his jeans and white tank top, a black mark against his cheek.

They approached him carefully, y/n looked over to el and was flooded with the memory of Eleven finding out about her mother by holding her hand before noticing els was reaching out for Billy's large muscly hand.

Y/n copied and they stood there, his expression did not change, he continued to look ahead of him. Y/n gave out a shaky breath.

"Billy," El called out. "can you hear me?" She asked him carefully, y/n took notice and copied.

"We want to see," she spoke to him.

"We want to see what happened," Eleven told him afterwards. His expression softened slightly, looking up to El, who seemed shocked by his actions, then glared to y/n, she became afraid to look at his blue eyes.

His face roughens at the edges as he let go of their hands but firmly grabbed their wrists, both girls seemed to panic quickly.

"Stop it!" Y/n yelled, trying to pry open his finger away from her, just barely lifting of his index finger. "let go you son of a bitch!" She yelled.

"Stop it!" Eleven screamed, attempting to do the same as y/n. "no! NO!" She screamed into the void, both girls were thrown off Billy and were falling back.

Y/n attempted to step back but only realised there was no floor, and it was like slow motion, they tried to push themselves back up, but as they screamed nothing came out of their mouths, they couldn't call out for help

But the party knew something was wrong when they spotted both y/n and eleven panting and they're heads looking side to side.

The falling continued, their ears muffled as the tried to reach out for something, someyhing to just stop them from falling and they could land on soft...sand?

Y/n's head met the ground, but not a bad impact, the floor was wet, and their clothes became soaked due to the wave that crashed into them, they alerted to their senses and sat up.

"El are you okay?" Mike voice echoed in the distance

"We're okay," y/n spoke softly.

"I'm okay," eleven said.

"What's going on?" His voice echoed again.

"We're on a beach," eleven spoke to the sir of the beach. It was windy and there were seagulls everywhere, flying and floating in the sea.

"Okay I may be dense but last time I check, there weren't any beaches in hawkins" y/n heard Lucas say in the background, she looked ahead and watched a blurry figure in front of her.

"What else do you see?" Max called

"A woman," eleven replied.  "she's...pretty," she added, they watched the blonde haired woman in a white long dress with her yellow dangles in hand cheer for someone. "I think she's looking at us," el responded.