Part 2

6 years later...

The grass crunched softly as she made her way to the gardens. Sighing, Jennie curled her fingers through thick hair and as she covered her eyes she could understand. The sun was scorching. It was awful weather for a field tactics exercise. But her mother was advising the class today and she didn't want any trouble.

Turning into the main flower section, she saw a solitary figure sitting underneath one of the trees. Walking quietly her eyes travelled to the black uniform jacket laying aside. Kneeling, Jennie wrapped her arms around the petite waist.

"You do know you've got a training exercise," she whispered and nibbled on an earlobe. Swift hands pulled her down onto a lap. Giggling she made herself comfortable as a soft kiss was placed on her lips.

"I'm quite sure you have one too," whispered Chae and kissed Jennie again, "One you're currently missing," she said as she leaned away but Jennie brought her back.

"I want more," pouted Jennie. Chae chuckled as the brunette's pout became fuller and the grip on her shirt tighter. Placing a hand on Jennie's cheek, she caressed it gently. Pulling her close, they kissed with the taste of each other's lips freshening the stifling air.

"Wow..." hummed Jennie. Chae continued to caress her face. The brunette's eye's glossing underneath the touch. Jennie placed her own hand over the other woman's while bending to capture her lips again. But the feel of rough skin stopped her.

Pulling the hand off, she frowned as she looked at it, "Baby..." she trailed over the bloody knuckles. Clenching it into a fist Chae cast a spell and her hand healed.

"What happened?" Jennie looked at her but Chae just sighed and wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist.

"Let's go back to the kisses," Chae's grin was charming but Jennie kept her at length, "Jenjen please..." this time she pouted cutely, and Jennie had to look away to resist.

"Did you get into a fight again?" thinning her lips at the question Chae leant her head down into the nape of Jennie's neck. Breathing in, she felt herself calming, something only the brunette's scent could do.

"Talk to me baby," Jennie's voice melted into her ear and her fingers threaded lovingly through pink hair. Gulping, Chae hid her face further into Jennie's neck and nodded. Feeling Chae's arms grip her closer, Jennie returned the embrace with equal fervour.

"I do recall that I sent Mr. Anri to retrieve Ms. Park," came a stern voice. Separating the two women stood up. Chae shrugged on her jacket and bowed deeply.

"My apologies commander. Ms. Kim did tell me that we should hurry back to class, but I convinced her otherwise," said Chae.

"Ms. Kim is that true?"

Feeling Chae's hand slip into hers as they remained bowed, a gentle squeeze encouraged her to speak.

"I did come here to fetch her commander," said Jennie shyly, not wanting to look her mother in the eyes.

"Yes, you did. Even though I specifically sent someone else. Both of your disobedience has been noted," said Chaerin and instructed them to follow her back.

When they arrived, they saw that Vice-Commander Bom was overseeing the exercise. Two teams were involved with the respective leaders barking out the necessary orders. The rest of the class was watching on the side and when they saw the pair behind the Royal Commander whispers began to erupt.

"Look at her, dragging Jennie into trouble"

"Ofcourse she would. They are together"