Part 2

"You know you really didn't have to wait for me," Somin peaked over her shoulder as she opened her hut door.

"Aah, we're still on that," said Lisa. They made their way inside towards the resting room, "I actually quite enjoyed watching you work. It made me feel things."

"Yeah, well it isn't that unusual for you, now is it," Somin spoke teasingly.

"Right," laughed Lisa.

Hands on her hips, Somin smiled as she sat down next to her, "How are you," she grazed Lisa's cheek, "You look like shit by the way."

"Thanks," she chuckled, "I'm tired. This thing with Jisoo, it's a lot."

"Which thing?"

"Her wanting to take the throne," Lisa gave her a look that said it should be obvious.

"You sure it's not the other thing as well?"

"What other thing?"

Somin decided to follow Lisa and play ignorant, "So, you all really are going through with a rebellion against King Eon?"

"Ai, once we left the capital with all of Jisoo's belonging's I knew there was no turning back. We're currently based in a friend's home. However, when Jennie and I return that will most likely change. It's all dependent on what the King's next moves are."

"I wonder what he's going to do considering prince Jimin declined successorship."

"It's been made public?"

"Yes, the news spread incredibly quickly. There is much tension amongst the people. Though our village is now situated in the outskirts of Tome forest, if things escalate, this area will probably become a zone of conflict again," Somin leaned back, "Just when we're starting to recover from the most recent attack."

"I'm sorry."

Somin shrugged and crossed her legs onto the sofa, "It's not in your control. These things happen."

"Still," she shifted closer to her, fingers itching to pull Somin's legs into her lap, "I'm sorry."

"How are you really Lisa?"

"I missed you," her hands moved slowly onto Somin's knee.

"I missed you too," said Somin, "I'm worried about you," she moved silver strands out of downturned eyes, "Are you even resting?"

"Could I just hold you?" Lisa's eyes lifted, "Please, may I?"

Biting her lip, Somin nodded as she laid down, "Sure, come here," she opened her arms and Lisa hurried into them. Sighing contently as she felt lips kiss across the top of her head, she tightened her hold and lost herself in the warm embrace.

Kai picked up the yellow-shirted boy from Jisoo's arms and handed him back to his father. The child's mother knelt before the princess, eyes wet, "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she whispered and clutched onto Jisoo's legs.

Suga and the others ushered the rest of the crowd away, calls of early morning returns welcomed as they called for Jisoo. Slowly, the princess knelt and helped the woman up. Though with child and husband, she looked no older than the princess herself. Sleek brown hair was pulled into a tight bun with ragged clothes hanging off thin shoulders.

She wiped the wetness underneath her eyes away, "It is my duty to aid those who choose the right path," they both turned towards the father and child, "And you and your family have done so," she turned back to the woman, "It is for you that I shall bring an end to the King's tyranny. With me, peace is all you will know," she pulled the woman into a hug then released her away.