Part 2

"So, I just think of the place I need to be, and it will take me there?" Lisa inspected the odd pendulum.

"Yes dear, that's what Dayday said."

Nodding, Lisa put the pendulum in her pocket. The room was caved with books, lined along the walls, seemingly leading to the next room.

"What is all this?" she turned.

"Just my collection," smiled Chrissie.

"What are they about?"

"Nothing really," she shrugged and placed her glasses back on. Lisa rose an eyebrow.

"You're book collection is about nothing?"

"That's something isn't it?" a grin coated her face as Lisa frowned.

"Anyway," she stepped on a book, "Thank you, I'll be going now."

Chrissie pointed, "You should use it inside," she said, "They patrol this area frequently. Since a lot of magi-users stay here."

"Okay," said Lisa and took the pendulum out. She looked up and saw the woman had returned to her reading. Squeezing it in her palm, she closed her eyes and thought. When she opened them again, she was standing in front of a hut, the winding whistling.

Twirling she saw trees behind it. There were noises coming from ahead, the sound of children laughing. She took another look at the pendulum, amazed that it worked.

"Lisa?"

She looked up met by the face she'd stalked. Gasping, Somin dropped the basket to the ground, white shirts spilling out and ran towards her. Toppling onto the grass, she felt arms wrap around her, and lips snuggling against her neck. It was small, the smile on her face. But it was also sincere. Her arms reacted instinctively as she pulled the other woman closer. Kissing the top of her head, Lisa resigned herself, happy to stay in this position all day.

As they opened the chamber, she saw the woman was bounded. The black robes rushed in and lifted her body up. She tried to attack but the bounds reflected her efforts back. Slowly they guided her out and Tulip inspected. She walked around her, pretending to know what to check for.

"Are you sure she's one?"

Nina smirked, "Yes she is. They're quite difficult to find. But what she did to our scouts made it unmistakable."

"Alright," nodded Tulip, "This should do. Cobalt will inspect her further in the laboratory," she looked at the group and instructed them to take her there. She stepped forward.

"Tully."

"Yes?" she turned, and Nina smiled.

"Can I come watch?"

She waited, then stuck out an arm for her, "Sure," she said.

Nina hooked their arms, eyes excited as they walked down the dark passageway.

Hopping out of the carriage, she waved as the driver bowed his head. She didn't realise how long the drive had been until they were on their way back. Stepping in, she heard soft chatter and as she turned into the living room, she saw Dahyun was already there.

"Hey," she smiled, "Sorry did I make you wait?"

Dara gave her a hug as she came to them, "No it's no problem. Taemin and the Royal Commander are still meeting anyway," she pointed.