Part 2

...The banging on his door was near ferocious. Falling out of his bed, he growled under his breath, wondering who in the world would be knocking so incredibly loudly in the dead of the night. Ready to cast a nightmare inducing spell on whoever it was, he hurried to the front. Two bodies tumbled into his hut. Stepping back, blood seeped onto the floor.

"What the..."

Before he could finish his thought a roar far more ferocious than the knocking came from outside. Recognising it instantly, his gaze landed on the large black lion, on his doorstep. However, unlike the last time he saw it, the glow of its orange eyes was dimmer.

"Help her!

His attention returned to the two bodies.

"Help her!" green eyes trembled with fear, "It said you're the only one who could help her," the woman pointed at the lion, tears streaming down her face. The blood crept towards his toes, sparking him into action.

Picking up, the bleeding woman, he instructed the other to bring three jugs of water from the kitchen. Nodding, she sprang towards the direction he pointed. Placing the woman on the floor of his resting room, he ripped open her shirt. A large slash sat between her breasts. The bleeding appeared unending.

"You do understand, she must not die. She is the only one capable of placing my siblings and I back into a slumber."

Turning, he saw that the lion sat down next to him beside the dark-brown skinned woman. It stared at him expectantly. Shivering at the unfamiliar communication in his head with the beast, he nodded. The woman with the green eyes returned with the water. Nearly tripping over after seeing the ripped open shirt.

"C-can you help her?" her tears poured, and voice was soft.

He nodded again, "Certainly," he moved long black braids aside, "After all, she's saved my own life countless times."

In their respective huts, both Jaehyun and Jennie jolted awake, drenched in sweat. White sparkles covered Jaehyun's vision. While a striking pain rang through Jennie's head. She turned and saw Chaeyoung sleeping soundly. Creeping closer, Chaeyoung unconsciously opened her arms for her. The moment she was in her sweet, scented embrace the pain disappeared. Sighing, she found herself falling asleep again.

Meanwhile, Jaehyun went to the bathroom, careful not to disturb Dahyun in their bed. Placing some water over his face, a spurt of tiredness oozed over him. Drowsily, he returned to the bed. Slumping, into the covers, he drifted towards sleep, white spots dancing, before the blackness overcame him...

The lion paced around the back of the hut. It appeared far more relaxed than the previous night. Hearing the kettle boil on the stove, he turned, grabbing two cups. Pouring the water, the ginger scented tea filled his nostrils. Walking towards his bedroom, he saw the woman holding on to the other's hand, leg ticking.

"Here," he said. She took a cup from him, still not letting go of the other woman's hand.

"Thank you," he nodded while taking a sip.

"You know, she's going to be alright. I got all the poison out and her wound is already healing," he pointed, "You should get some sleep."

Dark brows furrowed, "I don't know," she turned towards the sleeping woman, caressing her cheek.

"She survived the night," he continued, "Which means she'll survive fully. Don't worry," he smiled, "She'll open her eyes soon and for that you should have some energy."