four

A week passed by so quickly and several things happened. One of those was my mother decided to open a small tteokbokki store outside our house. Since my father is always busy and rarely goes home, she thought of something that could help him while he's busy working.

Another one, now I can prove that first impression doesn't last. At first, I thought of Dohyon as a calm and timid boy, but I was wrong. In fact, he was the opposite.

"Sachi, I'm going to buy some ingredients. Be in charge of the store while I'm away." My mom said.

"Okay."

"One tteokbokki, please,"

"Are you going to eat it here or---yah!" I glared at Dohyon who was laughing silently.

"I mean it! I'll order one tteokbokki," He became serious.

I started to put tteokbokki in the cup and handed it to him. But then, he started to leave.

"You're not going anywhere. You should pay for that." I demanded.

"I'm not the one who's going to pay."

"Who?"

"You'll pay. Thanks!" He said confidently.

Arghhh! I stifled the urge to scream out of irritation. He's always like that! Pretends that he's going to pay for it but in the end, he's not. I swear if he continues this, I'm going to tell this to my mother.

"I'm here. Go back inside." My mom said.

As I entered our house, I saw Dohyon eating in the dining room.

"Want some?" He offered. Is he being generous now?

"I would be lying if I said no." I said.

"Okay then."

"Huh? What was that?"

"I was just asking." He said with a laugh.

This brat, seriously! My head actually hurts everytime I see him every now and then.

"By the way, did you prepare your things already for school tomorrow?" I asked.

"Is it already the start of classes tomorrow?" He was surprised.

"You didn't know?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"I don't know. I'm stupid." He said.

"Yeah, you're stupid. I'm glad that you know it." I said and went back to my room.

spoiled brat | nam dohyonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें