eighteen

When Dohyon arrived, he immediately went to our direction and sat at the seat accross us.

"Hi, I'm Dohyon Nam." He bowed.

"My name is Yujin Ahn and I'm Sachi's friend. Nice to meet you!" Yujin bowed back and reached out her hand.

Dohyon wiped his hand on his uniform first before shaking her hand. It's like I'm seeing a new side of him. When did he suddenly become so polite?

"Sachi didn't really like the idea of you joining us for lunch, but I insisted." She said.

"Ah, really?"

"Yes," She muttered and whispered, "it seems like she really hates you."

That made Dohyon laugh a bit.

"Yah! I heard that." I said.

After that, we already started eating.

Dohyon suddenly put the cabbage on my plate. I stopped eating for a moment and looked at him. This brat doesn't eat vegetables. There was one time when my mom cooked a food that contains many vegetables and then, she thought that he really liked it because he finished eating right away. When in fact, he placed all those vegetables on my plate, tsk.

I put the cabbage back on his lunch box, but he put it on mine again. I gazed at him annoyingly. Look at him acting like he didn't do such a thing. He should've joined acting club.

I was going to put it back on him again until Yujin spoke.

"What are you two doing?" She asked, confused.

"He doesn't eat vegetables so, he's putting it on my plate." I said.

"Huh? I'm just putting it on your plate because you like it." He reasoned.

"I like vegetables, but I didn't tell you to put it on my plate! Just already admit that you don't like vegetables."

"The both of you... chill." Yujin said. We both turned to look at her. "If you don't like to eat it, just give it to me."

"Okay..." Dohyon hesitatingly said.