six

"Sachi!!" A girl with medium lengthed hair shouted and hugged me.

Her name is Ahn Yujin. We became classmates since I entered senior high school so, it was just one year since we met. But, it feels like we've known each other for so long. We're like best friends or should I say sisters who came from a different womb??

"Why didn't I know that we're classmates?"

She looked at me closely. "Girl, you're not opening your messenger. We already have a group conversation few days ago!"

"Wait, what?"

"Let us sit first." She gestured because we are blocking the door.

I was quite surprised with what she said. How did they even know who are their classmates?

"Why don't you try being active on messenger so that you're aware on what's happening?" She just facepalmed. "Are you even using your phone?"

"Hey, I'm active on twitter!" I said.

"Fine." She finally gave up. "You're already in our gc. They already sent our class schedule there so you better backread."

Our teacher came at just about the time we stopped bickering.

"Keep quiet!" He said in a loud voice. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Mr. Kwon."

He just introduced himself and stated his do's and don't's. That was all.

The second teacher who entered our classroom did the same with our previous teacher. They won't teach on the first day or else we'll not listen. Well... I'm just kidding. We don't have a choice anyway.

Since we're not doing something, I brought out my phone and opened my messenger.

You have 555 unread messages.

Woah, that was so many.

High School 2nd Grade Class B (・ω<)☆

Daehwi Lee
わたしたちは出来る (We can do this!)

Kuanlin Lai
what's with the japanese lol we'll study in a foreign school

Daehwi Lee
still, we're in japan 😏

Yujin Ahn
Hi! See you all on our first day!!

You have a message request.

Dohyon Nam
sachiiii i have someth...
✔accept ❌decline