twenty five

"How was the meeting of your club?" Yujin asked.

"It was great, but the time wasn't enough."

Yujin laughed and agreed, "True! I wish that club meetings are held everyday."

"Me, too." I nodded. "By the way... I met my classmate in elementary school at the club meeting."

"Really? What a coincidence that both of you chose the same club." She said.

"Yes, I didn't expect him to be in the instruments club. He's good at singing though."

"What?! He's a boy?" Her eyes widened in astonishment.

"Why?"

"I thought you never had a boy friend. Scratch that, what I mean is... a friend that is a boy."

"Oh, right. I forgot to tell you that I had one." I said calmly.

"Is he handsome?"

"Yes." I answered. Wait, did I say that too quick?

"Introduce him to me, please?" She said, clinging into my arm.

I had no choice but to agree. Yujin had many crushes before but it only lasts a month or even a shorter period than that. It became her habit to find someone to like after she becomes brokenhearted. With that, she had become desperate.

When it was already recess time, I took a glance inside the rooms of the senior high school's 2nd grade. There were only six classes for it so, I hoped that I could find Eunsang. It was a shame that I didn't have the chance to ask him his class.

While I was making my way to the next room, I bumped into someone and it turned out to be Eunsang!

"Oh, Sachi! Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm okay."

"What were you doing? You weren't looking in front of you. You should be careful." He said thoughtfully.

I was slightly embarrassed with what he said. "I was... looking for you."

"Hmm? Why?"

"I was going to invite you to join us eat." I said.

"I would love to!" He smiled. "But you should've just sent a message to me."

Damn, I forgot about that. We're connected in messenger! I'm so dumb.

We proceeded in the cafeteria after that. Yujin already reserved a table for us so, it was a lot convenient.

"Hi, I'm Yujin Ahn!" Yujin began. I could tell that he already like Eunsang. Lol. "You're Eunsang Lee, right?"

"Eh? How did you know? Were you our classmate before, too?" He innocently asked.

"No! It was Sachi who told me about you."

"Oh, okay." He scratched his nape while smiling shyly.

🐹

"He has such a nice smile!" Yujin complimented.

"I know, right? His smile has always been like that ever since we were young." I said.

Eunsang Lee
You told me that you haven't tried playing piano before, right?

Sachi Yoon
yeees

Eunsang Lee
Do you want me to teach you? 😄

Sachi Yoon
omg?!? are you serious about that?!
do you have a keyboard?

Eunsang Lee
Yes I have
When do you want me to teach you?

Sachi Yoon
can you umm teach me after the dismissal time??
i really want to learn how to play it already :((

Eunsang Lee
Sure! I'll bring my keyboard in your house then

Sachi Yoon
will that be heavy??
it's just fine if i'll go to your house

Eunsang Lee
No, I'll go there 😅

Sachi Yoon
YAYYY YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER